Love is all you need

Saranghae

"No you're not,"

Don't be silly Hani.What did you expect?Being his first?Someone like him,so many girls would fall in love.It can't be you.Dream on.I am not going to lie,I was disappointed.I shouldn't have hoped.

"You're my last."

So..I was his first?Really?Kwon Jiyong's First?That thought made me smile,blush.His words played around my ear like bees around a honey pot.It was wonderful to hear

"Can I continue now?"

"Continue what?"

"This"

He unhesitantly put his lips on mine as he wrapped in arms around my waist.He wasn't stopping.He was becoming more possessive.He kissed me harder and longer,making me unable to breathe.He realized we were still at the door so he pushed me backwards as he kicked the door close.

The house was dead quiet.We could hear the heavy pounding of our hearts so clearly and the pattering of the raindrops on the window panes.He pinned me against a wall as he savors each kiss.That moment was priceless.It could be our last,you don't know what the future holds.His hands was grabbed tighter and tighter around my waist,pulling me close to him.

"You're mine now.You are not allowed to break my heart,arasso?Forever."He whispered as he looked into my eyes,as if he was staring.I felt wanted.So much by him.So desired.I loved each and every single second that day.My day was wonderful.Despite everything else happening around us.We had each other.We love each other right?Love can be so strong,I will start to believe that.As long as you sincerely loved,nothing is able to break both of you apart.Love.Love.Love.

"Arasso,"I said as my nose touched his.I smiled unknowingly at the fact that he love me so much.So much I can't express it him numbers.

He hugged me at he my hair.The warmth was sufficient.I need nothing else.I was wrong,his comforting was way better than anything else.It was all I needed.I can't escape from his clutch.I am stuck with him,for forever.

 

One.He kissed my forehead.

"You're mine"

Two.He kissed the tip of my nose.

"Forever"

Three.He kissed my left cheek.

"Don't you dare to ever break my heart"

Four.He kissed my right cheek.

"Forever"

Five.My lips.

"Because we are meant for each other."

 

My heart.He stole it.He took it with him,not me.He wasn't planning on giving me back.The only day I will get it back,my heart.It will be broken into pieces.He should never return it.I believe he will love me,more than I could ever possibly love him.He was the one.First.Last.18.My whole life.Is it ever possible?Perfection will be possible,as long as I believe it is.

 

One.I kissed his forehead.

"I am yours"

Two.I kissed the tip of his nose.

"Forever" 

Three.I kissed his left cheek.

"You took my heart with you"

 

Four.I kissed his right cheek.

"Forever"

Five.I kissed his lips,that desiring lips.

"You're my existence"

 

We smiled at each other.Looking deep into each others eyes.Those brown eyes.It was filled with love.Every single part of it.He interlocked my fingers with him and guide them to the back of his head...as we shared one last kiss together.