No,this is all a dream.

Saranghae

G-Dragon?Who is he?BigBang leader?South-Korea Famous boy band?What's going on?Why didn't I realize it earlier?I feel like my world just came crashing down.I have never thought about being friends with a celebrity,moreover a couple with that person.This can't be happening.It is all a dream right?Wake up now!!!Yah!Its not. it's the truth.The Kwon Jiyong you know is the G Dragon in the social media.You need to know more about all these.

 

"Anni-ah,do you happen to know who G-Dragon is?"I called my friend,Anni since she knows almost everything about te social media.

 

We have never talked about all these since I don't get involve in the entertainment industry.No wonder all the girls had an affection towards him.How could I be so careless about all these?You know that feeling you get when you start hoping and expecting so much and suddenly one thing just comes by and trashed all your hopes and expectations.

 

"G-Dragon?I obviously know him?He is so handsome!Oh my god,why are you asking me this all of a sudden?"Anni's reply broke me off from my thoughts.

 

"Aniya...I just...just happen to see a video of him"I lied to her.I hanged up after saying goodbye.I couldn't bring myself to tell her that I met him.Him.He didn't say anything about it,not even a slight mention.

 

He acted so normal,like he was the same as all of us.He wasn't,he knew he wasn't.We are from two different worlds,only one thing brought us together,love.But that isn't enough to conquer all these.When one day the whole world is going to watch every single move you make,every single mistake you make.Is love as strong as what everyone else's say?We need to talk.Is this the end?Before it even had a chance to begin? As I thought of all these,tears start to cascade down my cheeks...I have to let it go one day...And maybe that one day will be the most painful day of my life.