This love.

Saranghae

"Why are you back today?"I asked,I was curious of course,I have been expecting him to be back tomorrow for 13 days,every single hour,every single minute.and right now,his beside me,and I am in his warm shroud,slouching on the sofa...

"We managed to finish the schedule earlier than expected...so I immediately flew back the earliest I can,so I can meet that one person who has been torturing me the past twoweeks..."His words,every single one melted in my heart like no other.I was blushing,redder and redder with every second passing.

 

"Yah!Should I be the one who's getting tortured?I am abandoned here all alone!Shouldnt you apologise for leaving without a few days of notice?"I told him.I was like an abandoned puppy who's owner left for a holiday,leaving him to survive till he comes back.i almost cried but I fought the tears back.I had missed him so much words cant apprehend it.Even if the words he said were sweet,I knew,deep down,I missed him more.So much more.To the point I almost killed myself to stop the torture this guy here is giving me.

"Wait then shouldn't you apologise for saying you won't miss me?Dodnt you made the last day we had together a total disaster?And me leaving feeling pathetic and sad?"He demanded,his words spoke so many different emotions.I felt guilty for what I did.I know I ruined that last day we had together before he leave and I had to,for no damn reason,say I won't miss him,or rather miss him;a little.My expression changed,I sulked at what I heard,regretted at what I did.But....I did apologize.

"Kwon Jiyong I apologized!'I said,agitatedly,but not the angry manner.He just gave a short smile as he leaned forward,inching closer.I felt myself getting hot,nervous,I don't know what in the world I am thinking,but it's not something good that's all.

"But that's not enough"

"Then what is?"I was confused,what more than a sorry?

"This should be"He said as he plant his lips onto mine,while he grabbed onto my waist,leaving me with no escape at all.I got shy immediately.Didnt we have too many kisses together?Isnt it abit too much?We kissed for a whilr before I broke off from it.I buried my head into his chest as I spoke,in a muffled voice.

"No more"

"No more what?"

"Leaving like this,"

"Arasso,"

"Promise?"

"Promised."

His sincerity touched me.It was simple.Everything was simple.Love was simple.You don't need to be an expert or anything,as long as you sincerely love,everything becomes easy.Uncomplicated.Love.This four letter word can torture you like crazy,but can make you smile like no tomorrow.Love,such a strong word,with so many meanings behind it,is the thing,no one can live without.Being loved whole-Heartedly is easy,but loving someone whole-Heartedly is hard.But have we all thought about it?If tht person can do it,why can't us?Arent we too selfish,always thinking about being at advantaged,we would rather others get hurt than ourselves?Why is it so normal for all these to happen without a single guilt and sadness?Isnt life too miserable hoping others would love you more?Isnt it better loving others more so you feel happy you actually loved someone,whole-Heartedly?So,I am going to love him,not just whole-heartedly but more than that.What else more can I give him,than my heart?If I decide to love,I shall love whole heartedly.But once it's over;that heart's broken;nothing can heal it.Cause I hope,it won't be,even of it would,it's both of us willingly want this to end.

"What are you thinking about?"He asked while I was in the middle of these thoughts.

"Nothing...just some things,"

"What is it?"

"Love."

"Love?"

"Yeah,how do you define it?"

It took him a while to think...considering its a tough question.

"There's no words to define it,"

"Why?"I was confused.Everything should have a definition.Every word in that dictionary.There should be.I show a puzzled expression.

"Because it has to be felt,only that person who is loved can feel it,a feeling no one else can give."

He was right.There's no words to describe or define it,because love is made whereas its the purest feeling.And only that one person who is loved can feel it.

"Then how do you know youre in love?"I questioned.

"If you feel this way,"

He cupped my face as he inched closer,letting our lips meet.Yes,I got that feeling.