Hugs

Saranghae

Two weeks have passed since we met each other,well I am not going to say that I missed him but rather I won't mind meeting him soon.Life has been really crazy the past week and exams are coming.But we still text,often.Just some casual chats and nothing more.But there was this message that caught my surprise.

"Hani-ah!!!Did you miss me?I missed you so much!!

From:Jiyong"  

How should I reply?I really don't know!Why is he being like this all of a sudden?End up I didn't reply his message.How to?! I am doing my laundry when I heard a "Ding" from my phone.

"Hani let's go to the shop we first met,now can?I am hungry!!"Jiyong SMSed me.

Since I am hungry too I decided to meet up with him.When I saw him,he waved to me and gestures me to go over quickly.

"Annyeong"We both said I each other.

"What are you going to eat?"he asked me.

I pointed to the first set meal.He chose the second set meal as the waiter took our orders.

-----------------------------------------------------

"Oh!I am so full!"I said,hugging my tummy.

Jiyong laughed at me looking so foolish. Aish,why did I embarrass myself infront of me.After paying,we decided to walk around to see if there's anything that we could buy.Well,we ended up not buying anything because it's getting late and most of the shops were already closing.

"Hani-ah,I have something to tell you,"Jiyong suddenly said.

Ah,I don't have a good feeling about this.I just started feeling uncomfortable and nervous.I have never been in such situations before.

"Jiyong I think I need to leave.Annyeong!"I said anxiously.

I turned and tried to leave when I felt a grab on my hand and pulling me back into a hug.Oh!Jiyong hugged me. Am I dreaming?His is holding onto my right wrist with his left hand and he held my back with his right hand.

"Hani-ah,let's date.Arasso?"he whispered into my ear.He then pulled away and look into my eyes while giving out a smile.YAH!Why does he have to be so cute?I felt myself blushing already.He then gave me a soft kiss on my forehead.Aish,I stood rooted on the spot. It felt as though the world stop turning for that one second.My heart stopped beating for that one second. I gave a shy smile as moved his hand from my wrist to my hand and intertwined with my fingers.I unknowingly let him do it.I wasnt in the right right I tried convincing myself.I can't bring myself to reject him.Should we just try it out?Freaking out,I suddenly release myself from his hug and ran off.I was nervous you couldn't blame me!

------------------------------------------------

"Hani-ah don't reject me okay?Saranghae<3.

From:Jiyong"

I received a text from him just as I reached home.I blushed unconsciously.I think I am falling for me.I didn't know know what to say.

"<3"That was my reply.

There wasn't words,it made things easier,I didn't give him an answer,yet.I wasn't ready yet that was for sure.To me,18 is still young you know?Moreover this is my first.I couldn't sleep that night.Tossing and turning in the bed.I can't forget that hug,that kiss. Jiyong ah!Why must you do this to me?!