Aroma in the broad daylight.

Saranghae

Knock...Knock....

Who is it?Nobody ever comes to my house in the morning.I reached out for my alarm.It is only 8am!I is holiday for goodness sake!Who wakes up at 8am during holidays especially when you will have to start waking up at 6am when school starts!i reluctantly stood up from my bed as i dragged my legs while walking to the door.Everything comfy looks so tempting.The sofa.The armchair.The bed.The carpet.I just want to fall asleep back into my Lala Land!I groaned and grumbled while turning the door knob.I am not the slightest interested to see who was outside.it better be something important.Otherwise I will kill that person!

I rubbed my eyes as i opeend the door.My face is swollen.My eye bags are showing.I look horendous.I mean,monsterous.Oh!Jiyong?Why is he here?Wait.i smell somehing that made my stomach grumble.Food.Aroma.the coffee smell filled the air.He looked at me smiling while i was standing there shocked.I am totally unpresentable!And i am standing right infront of my boyfriend!And yes,if you are wondering,i started feeling like he is really my boyfriend.

'Yah!Chincha?You could have told me you were coming!"

"If i told you i won't be able to see my beautiful Hani's bare face!'

i was embarrassed.I have never once thought I looked beautiful without any form of coverage.But he made me feel otherwise now.His words.It melts in my heart like nothing else.Those words.It can repeat again and again by my ears and I'll never get tired of it.His words to be exact.

"Aniya!Why are you here?Did something happen?"

'yeah something happened."

What happened?Did he get hurt or something?But he brought food.Coffee.Seriously/falling while buying coffee/Or something else?I was anxious.Was it something serious??!

'What happened?!"

'I fell deeply in love with someone."

Oh!Yah!!!Must he always say this kind of things?He scared the hell out of me!His facial expression changed.He smiled as he grabbed my hand.

'I brought you food.Thank me later.'

His alter-ego.Its annoying but at the same time cute.He certainly wasnt afraid of showing his true feelings.

'Did I say you could come in?'

I asked.It was pretentious.I just wanted to as sarcastic as he.He needs to know how annoying he is.

'I know you want me to,'he said as he smirked at me.I rolled my eyes.This guy really does think highly of himself!He led me to the dining table as he laid out the food.Two coffees.Two chesscake.We are eating breakfast together?At my house?It wasnt planned.Now,i didnt regret waking up so early,at least I didn't mind being with him...or i want to be with him...

I sat beside him as the delicious food welcomed me.I am starting to feel hungry.

'Do you want to eat now?"

'Mmmm...Komawo Jiyong'

'It's nothing."

Now he goes back to the gentle and lovable Jiyong.I believe that's the real him.I realised he was getting shy and avoid eye contact.The food was delicious and in between i would take sips of coffee.

                                                                                                                                          ----------------

'Oh!There's some coffee on your lips,"

"Not there'

'More to the left"

I just couldn't find it.

"Here,"

He said as he rubbed him thumb over my upper lip.I blushed.Was he that comfortable touching me already?My lips?I looked up as we accidently had eye contact.I got lost in his eyes.It's like i could ever find the route out of the maze in his eyes.Moreover,i didn't want to leave.I want to be lost;in his eyes;forever.

Everthing seemed to stop at that moment.It was frankly,lovely.I froze in my position.He leaned closer and closer.My hands figeted on my lap.His eyes closed when we were inches away.Inches.I blinked.And blinked.And blinked.Is he going to kiss me?Again?