Unbelievable

Saranghae

Our lips met.This time,it was sweet,brilliantly sweet.It was desirable,tempting.It was worth dying for.I didnt know why I did that.I just knew I had to.Whether as a form of comfort or a form of guarantee.It was just that kiss.That had so much behind it.So much feelings,feelings and expressions.It was not just a kiss,it was like a token to enter heaven.Somewhere that belongs and exists with only me and him.Him.His lips;sweet and soft lips.Maybe that was enough already.Just maybe,it had proven everything.That maybe we were meant for each other.


Jiyong's POV

She kissed me.That kiss,I didn't ask for it,not that I didn't want,I want it so much,I just didn't want to hope for it.But now whether is it a genie granted my wish or an angel was sent for me,that kiss came.From her.Solely from her.I don't know whether she was not in her right mind or whatsoever,that moment,that kiss was sufficient for me.They were enough for me to think she loves me,as much as I love her but never more.Becasue I know I am the one who loves her more.So much more I am ready for anything.Anything.That moment,that split second our lips touched,I had no words for it.Its just too...too...much to handle.Every moment,her silhouette would appear in my mind,her beautiful face,her soft pink lips,her wavy long hair,her milky skin.Her.i tighten my hold around her waist when I felt her hands fidgeting on her sides.She was nervous.Nervous kissing me?I can't help laughing at it in my mind,not when we're kissing of course!I took her hands and put it behind my waist,her palms were sweaty.It made my cheeks burn.She was too much for me to be calm.T be in the right mind.I knw she is the one.The one and only.The one meant for me.The feeling she was talking about.That feeling I first told her about.All corresponded as one.The feeling that only bothof us can feel.The feeling that was meant for us only.That feeling,I got it too.And from now onwards,I will remember it well,so well,I want it more.


That kiss wasn't long,but so much thoughts wondered in my mind.Is this all a dream?If it is,I hope it will be a dream I can never wake up from.Is this a joke?If it is,I hope it will be a joke I will never figure out.Is this a lie?If it is,I hope it I will never know about it.I broke off from the kiss and stared into his dark brown eyes.Full of emotions.Full of love.

"You got that feeling?"

"Yeah I did and I will remember it well,so well,you can't escape the next time round."He said as he leaned closer,breathing directly into my face.

"What next time round?"I asked,pretending not to understand.I understood.He meant another kiss.

"You shouldn't have asked."As a smirk played around his mouth

"Why?"I pretended again.

"Because I'll just have to show you."He said,and the next moment,his lips were on mine again,with his hands cupping my face.It was heavenly I don't know why,not that I expect it, because he always does this,but because HE kissed ME.

"Do you want to ask somemore questions?"He whispered by my ear after breaking off from the short kiss.

"NO WAY IN HELL!"I said exaggeratedly and I stomped off quickly.With my back facing him,I let out a wide smile.Smirk."This is fun huh?"I thought to myself while fastening my pace

"Wait,you aren't leaving,alone.Without your beloved boyfriend,"He said,totally taking me by surprise.Grabbing onto my hand,he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Don't you ever leave like that,not even as a joke."