Warmth In The Pouring Rain

Saranghae

Short Jiyong's POV

 

I need to see her.She must be so scared right now.I need to be there for her.This is all I can do for her,I can't do anything else other than being there,comforting her,giving her a shoulder to lean on.Love.Its all she needs...

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The rain is pouring;it seems like its crying;it made me feel so poor thing.The thunder is roaring;it seems like its shouting;it made me feel so helpless.The street is empty;it seems like its left out;it made me feel so extra.

 

,hurting,tearing.What else could i do?The news?The pictures?The rumours?I can't fight back.I have nothing to fight back.I don't want to fight back.Him.His image.His life.His fans.His career.I am a time-bomb.I could ruin any of this anytime.I hate myself.Why must I fall in love with him?Why him?Not him.It shouldn't be him.It couldn't be him.I don't want it to be him.

 

Knock...Is it him?I don't want to see him.I will cry.I am scared.Scared as hell.I don't know how to face him.His sweet smile.His soft touch.His..his...kiss.I am ashamed.Ashamed of not being compatible for him.

 

"Hani-ah open the door arasso?I am Jiyong,open up quickly?"His voice,that unforgettable voice.I can't reject him.I would feel bad.Mean.I reluctantly turned the door knob.My face was swollen.I wiped my face with the other hand.He can't notice I teared.His comforting will cause me to breakdown.In front of him.He was there.He dressed too simply to be a celebrity.He seemed like any other man on this earth.But I knew deep down.He's Jiyong.Kwon Jiyong.G-dragon.Thats a never changeable fact.He's that.He'll be that,for forever.

 

Before I know it,he pulled me into his arms.The warmth.Nothing can be compared with that.Nothing can express that feeling.He started my back.Leaning his head on me.Does he love me that much?Is it just pure,sympathy?I dont know.I am not sure if I am ready for a break up from him.His my first love.I can't forget that.Will he...I am not prepared for all this to come.Peaceful?Loving?That won't happen between us.We will be tracked down.Day and Night.

 

"Forget about everything else in the world except me arasso?Don't ever think I will leave you.Understood?"He murmured by my ear.I was touched.But I can't.I couldn't.It is haunting me.It wasn't whether I want it or not.It is lingering in my mind,refusing to leave me alone.I pushed myself away him.I felt worse.worse.In his arms.I am not worth it for him.(Loving him;Loving me)It's all wrong.It has been wrong all these while.

 

"Hani-ah'He pulled me back into his arms,even tighter this time round."I can't express how much I love you but,I love you,I love you,I love you,I love you,I love you.So much.To the point I will die.I won't mind dying in your hands.I want to know you love me too.I don't know.I can't tell,is it more one-sided than both of us willingly?You're mine now,I don't know what might happen in the future.But as of now,I love you,only you.I won't leave you,but please don't leave me.I hoped to love you all my life.But I really want to know you love..."He said.

 

I can't already.I am on the verge of tears.He love me right?So much right?But he doesn't know.Doesnt know I love him,so much deep down.I got the urge.The urge to show him I do,The urge to let him know how I feel.I don't know how seriously.I didn't know should I say it,show it or what.All I know is,he is the person I love.He is the one.

 

"I love you arasso?"I said,he needs to know I really do love him.I don't want him to be suspicious of all these.But he was still,still unsure.I could tell.He wasn't believing it 100%.He couldn't right?

 

"But I don't know,I can't feel it,"he said in hesitation.

 

"Then what do you want me to do to prove to you I do love you?"I said.I want him to believe me.I want him to trust my love of him.Even if we won't last.

 

He wasn't confident about what he was going to say...