He's back.

Saranghae

One more day left and he'll be back.There's more dread that happiness.I don't know why I am feeling this,but I am not really excited to see him.Its worrisome.Stoning at home with nothing else to do,I randomly turned to a channel and started watching whatever is on it.Time just seemed to pass so slowly I am going to kill myself.I look at the clock,it's only 10.The last time I saw it was 9.45.Shouldnt it be like 11 already?Argh!I am going insane!

Knock...Who's here so late?Is it Anni?Did something happen?I rushed to the door as I swiftly opened it.Okay...it isn't Anni.But a blonde headed guy with a cap covering him face.Who is he?I thought to myself.I am pretty sure I have no blonde guy friends.He grabbed onto my waist and pulled me close to him.I was shocked!Who the hell is he?My goodness!He freaked me out!

"Did you miss me?"His voice was somewhat familiar.I remember hearing it before...don't tell me it's...

"Ji..Jiyong?"I asked confusely.It can't be him right?He said he was coming back tomorrow.That guy raised his cap and it surprised me.Unexpected.

"Hahah yep!Are you surprised?"He asked.My heart almost stopped beating.I didn't know how to react.One moment I was dreading meeting him and the next,he is freaking right in front of me.

"Obviously!Why didn't you tell me you're coming?"I was kinda mad.I looked retarded.Everyhting was not right.And he's in front of me.Isnt it too...sudden?

"Yah!You're the first person I came to find since I came back from Japan.How could you be mad?"He said in a fake pathetic voice.I blushed.Why is he telling me all these?Was I really the first person he thought of seeing?It made my day,those words.Although apparently,it's already 10.I smiled weakly at him,feeling guilty.

"Mianhe,"I said softly.

"Yah!I can't hear you!"He said purposely.He could.The surrounding was so silent that even the sound of the mouse footsteps could be heard.My whisper is like screaming then.I glared at him.

"Mianhe."I said,clearly.

"Arasso,"he said as he swiftly landed his lips on mine and I was astounded.Those soft lips,it's almost memorable.I had almost missed it so much.His hands was still on my waist as he tightens his hold.He puts his forehead on mine as he broke off from that short kiss.Staring deeply into my eyes,almost trying to read my mind,he plants a soft kiss,light one,on my nose.

"I missed you,so much,I could die."He said in a soft whisper.Almost seductive.

"I missed you too,so much,I would die."I replied.This was definitely my tru-est feelings.I realized I was wrong.Worng about not missing him.Wrong about dreading meeting him.This was the moment I was actually waiting for,seeing him after so long.I actually wanted to see him so much,I was denying to myself.Is this because I didn't want to get hurt,from hoping too much?Expecting too much?All those words I said before was a lie,to myself.Now,right at this moment,I can't hope for anything better,except for us to be like this forever.

I interlocked my hands behind is waist as I leaned my forehead one his shoulder.

"These 13 days were horrible without you,"I whispered into his ears.Those were how I let and I had to tell him.Cause he is the reason why.

"They were worse for me."He said as he kiss my head.