The First Meeting

Saranghae

Hani, aged 18 will be the main character in this story along with Jiyong(G Dragon), aged 19.

 Hi, my name is Hani and I'm 18 this year. This is my story on how I fell in love the first time and about the guy I gave my first kiss to. Let's start with the first day we met.

I made my way to the nearest food stall while my stomach grumbled non-stop.After ordering my food, I waited for it impatiently. Just then, a group of boys came in and I heard screams from the girls in the shop. My food came at the same time and since I had no idea who that group of boys were and didn't really care, I went ahead with my dinner.

"AH! How can it be?!" I thoroughly checked my pockets and handbag once again."Where's my wallet? Argh.. How can I be so careless??" I then remembered leaving your wallet at home just before leaving. "How? I had my dinner and it's time to pay.What am I supposed to do at this point??" you thought to yourself. Having no choice,you walked towards the cashier and told them the story,they didn't believe you of course."I can wash the dishes as a formD of paying back to you,I really didn't mean it,please forgive my absent-minded ness!"You said as you gave a 90 degrees bow,hoping they would forgive you.Unexpectedly,someone came forward at passed something to the cashier."There,I helped her pay already.She can leave now right?"he said. I was positive it was a guy as his voice was somehow recognizable.I was dumbfounded,he's a stranger,why would he help me?"Mianhe,thank you fo helping me pay"I said while looking back up."Can you give me your number?i will pass you the money tomorrow."i said timidly.

"Sure,pass me your phone.'he said.as i was told,i passed him my phone and he keyed his number into it."arasso,"he said while returning my phone.After that he turned around and left with his group of friends.Now comes the funny part.After he left,A group of girls started walking towards me and asked for his number."weird,better go"i thought to myself.ahahahahah this is seriously funny,who is he that made so many girls crazy over him?i thought while walking back home.Maybe he is someone famous yet i didnt know.i said while laughing to myself.

"kamsahamida!I will return you your money tomorrow.Is there any way that I can meet up with you?^^'I typed and click send.

'Oh!aniya,em...tomorrow 12 pm at the amusement park?i will waiit for  you at the entrance.see ya!:)'i received this message shortly after.Why the amusement park?Hmmm,nevermind,as long as i can pay him back the money anywhere is fine with me.

Feeling tired,I went to sleep.S