Day 1

Saranghae

I am lost.Lost about what to do.Today is the first day of school since the 2 months long holiday.I dread to.But it would kind of help.Forget Jiyong.I made my way to school.I didn't sleep well last night.

 

-------------------------------------------------------

•Flashback•

I tossed and turned in the bed,my mind was filled with the words in Jiyong's message.Arent I being too heartless,emotionless?He just wanted to hear from me I would miss him.Why couldn't I just say it?I think I went too far,I am starting to take everything for granted.You won't know how to treasure until you lose it.I don't want to regret.I don't want that to happen.I have to do it.I have to tell him.Its 3am already.Will he pick up his phone?

I keyed his number.That button.Should I press it?Maybe I shouldn't?Stop dwelling for goodness sake.Hani.Freaking call okay?I went ahead pressing onto the button.It rang once.No one answered.Twice.No one answered.Thrice.No one answered.Fourth.No one answered.Fifth.Finally.

"Jiyong?"

"Oh...Hani,why haven't you sleep?"

"Em..I just wanted to tell you I will miss you,a lot."

"I really miss you so much,I can't wait for the days to pass faster.I love you,always remember that,arasso?"

"Arasso,Goodnight,be safe."

"I will.Goodnight Hani."

I ended the phone call.I heaved a sigh of relief.At least I told him how I felt.I am not that guilty anymore.Finally.Sleep in peace.

•End of Flashback•

"Hani!"

"Oh!Anni!How have you been?"

"Great!You?"

I hesitated a bit.

"Not so good lately."

She reminded me of Jiyong.I am trying to brush him off my mind,but it see,s as though everything has connection to him.How can everything be good when someone I love is like miles away from me?!

"What happened?"

I forgot.Nobody knows about Jiyong and I.I don't intend to let anyone know either.Mouth shut.I have to be careful.Otherwise these information will slip out of my mouth anytime.

"Er...nothing actually...just feeling tired."

I lied.To my best friend.What if one day she finds out?will she hate me?argh!Just forget everything and hope every day pass faster!

"Oh Okay!Lets go then!We have a long day ahead!"Anni said as she hooked her arm with mine.

"Yeah...a very long miserable day ahead..."I murmured to myself.Nothing will be wonderful when your freaking boyfriend is in Japan.Having fun.

"Bwo?"

"Nothing"I said while giving a fake smile.I sighed.Jiyong,Jiyong,Jiyong.When can I see your face again?Are you missing me as much as I miss you?I am going to die already.And it's only day 1!!!