Every second

Saranghae

Have all of you ever felt like you're loved,so much that you feel burden?Like what if one day you disappoint the person who loved you so much?Will it become a burden to love that person as much as they love you?Is love this dangerous?Is it true love can change someone?Into something scary or into something beautiful?Love can be as simple as it is,or as complex as it can be.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

He brought me to the garden,I had no idea where that place was.I didn't bother to ask because that place was beautiful.It was heaven.The flowers were clinging onto the pillars of a Victorian style shelter.The flowers were blossoming and the leaves on the tree were dark green.That place immediately calmed my spirit.I felt so peaceful and escaped from all the scary things happening in this word.I felt like it was only me and Jiyong on this Earth.And we are somewhere no one can find us,see us,hear us.I felt blissful.

 

"Why did you bring me here?"I asked.I wanted to to know the reason,badly.

 

"This place was left behind by my grandfather before he passed away.He loved Victorian style and plants so he bought this small piece of land and build a garden.We were very close.Whenever I miss him,I would come here,"he said in a soft voice.He sounded somewhat sad.Of course he would be!The bubbly Jiyong immediately turned into a quiet guy.He must have been through a lot,he seemed to have a lot of feelings hidden deep in his heart.

 

"Mianhe,I didn't mean it..."I said feeling bad.I didn't know how to comfort him since I had always been a horrible comforter.I will only make things worse.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jiyong's POV

I brought her here.My grandfather once made me promised to him that I would bring my first love here.This place is filled with love and he wants me to share the love here with her.Whenever I am troubled,I would come here.This place was peaceful and beautiful.My grandfather always brought me here when I was younger.We would water the plants together and sit there for as long as it can be,chatting with each other.But times have changed.He passed away and it is a fact that cannot be changed.I dont want to mourn.I want to share the happiness he brought me with Hani.I want her to be loved like how I was loved by my grandfather.A love that no words could express.She is the first person i ever brought to this place.Mum and Dad doesnt even know this place existed.She won't tell anyone.I know.I think she could feel,feel all the love filled in this place.I wanted to bring her here and enjoy the beauty and peacefulness of this place.I want to watch sunset with her at this place and kiss her under the moonlight.This is the life I want to have.Simple but yet filled with happiness.This is the life I want to have with her.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It's okay,is this place beautiful?"He replied.

"Mmmm!It's amazing,"I said.Well,people always say their surroundings affect their mood.But why is it that me and Jiyong are both at the same place,but the feeling we are having are totally different?

"Let's stay here and watch sunset,arasso?

He asked me as he suddenly put his arm over my shoulders and pulled me closer to him.The warmth I am feeling right now is priceless.That feeling of being alone with someone you love;in their arms;watching the beautiful scenery,all these can't be bought with money.It needs to be from the heart.And this is what I am feeling right now.

"Arasso,"I said and I let out a smile.I was happy,then.

There were birds flying around,And the clouds were fluffy white,conquering the sky.The sky was azure blue.The smell of fresh leaves and the scent of the flowers lighten the whole mood.Nothing is more perfect than this.

We sat at the platform of the shelter,enjoying the beauty of everything when Jiyong abruptly asked me...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To Be Continued... Thank you so much everyone for the constant support!:D