It breaks my heart

Saranghae

Just like what movie always show,he pulled me into his arms.He my hair.I could feel his heart beating very slowly.Faintly.Did I hurt him that much? He was breathing by my ear,his warm breath.

 

"You're not leaving me now,arasso? Not when you already took my heart with you.The first time we met.Now,I need you.I need your love.Just trust me arasso?I will protect you,forever and always.Don't.Arasso?"He whispered by my ear.His words were muffled.He was tearing.It broke my heart to see him in this state because of me.Because I wasn't confident about this relationship.I have to be selfish.Its good for the both of us.I am correct,right?

 

I pushed myself away from his hug.I was being heartless.Ruthless.

 

"No,I said its over.Whatever you say won't matter.Just give up on me.Forget about me.Hate me.Leave me alone."I said in an emotionless tone.Those words hurt me,moreover him.He tried holding onto my hand,But I pulled away my hand from his grip."Don't touch me,"I said.His eyes told me that he was hurt.Badly.He gave up.His hands were fidgeting by his sides.I wanted to disappear immediately.But he didn't.He still held on to a slight hope.He kissed me despite all these.His lips were full of sincerity and love.It was just for a moment.

 

"I love you,"He said before turning away.That wasn't the slight hope he had left.He was ready to give up.Its goodbye time.I had the urge to stop him.Apologize.But the other side of me is restricting all these.

 

"You can""You can't "You can""You can't""You can""You can't"I am not ready to hate him,or let him go.His first step.His second step.His third step.

"Aniya!Mianhe.Jeongmal Mianhe."I said unhesitantly.I was on the verge of tears.I realised I love him,a lot.I cant bear.Bear to leave him.I can't do this to him.Especially when I agreed to be with him.He stopped his steps.He turned to look at me with hopeful eyes.Like everything was going to be alright.Again.I can't resist it. I ran to him and hugged him,tightly.I am never going to let this wonderful guy go.I can sense he was happy.He hugged me back.

 

"See?You can never leave me.You're fated to be mine."He said and I chuckled.

 

"Arasso.Arasso."I said.I am falling too deep in love,at 18.

"Saranghae,"Jiyong said as he leaned away from the hug and look into my eyes.I could feel that love.

"Saranghae,"I said.It feels weird saying that to someone for the first time.But that was a good one.Everything seemed to stop there.I don't know how long we stayed in that position for,but I was certain I loved every second of it.

 

SARANGHAE KWON JIYONG!