SENSITIVITY.

Saranghae

Is it true?That when you care about something too much you become over-possessive?You demand and command?Your desire is so strong that nothing would stop you?When you become like that?Is it good or bad?It proves that person matters a lot to you,but at the same time,where's their freedom?Are you controlling them?Are you getting affected by the simplest things?Are you sensitive to every single action they do?Questions keep bothering me,these questions,I could answer none.I don't know,am I going to become like that?Will I become like that?What if I become like that?Isn't it irritating?If I would find it irritating,won't the other person also feel the same?These could ruin things,relationships,these feelings could.

He is someone,who's wanted by almost every girl in Korea?Even Anni would want him.Nobody.I am saying,nobody,can guarantee he'll be faithful.Not even himself.There are so many more pretty girls,tall,pretty,smart and so on,so many more than me.Me?An ordinary 18 year old girl,a nobody?Wll you think this can last?Will last?I keep telling myself no high hopes,but the more I think this way,the more I feel otherwise.I keep expecting and hoping,because he keep showering me with love.Love.Love.Love.Its torturing me now.Its disastrous.Dangerous.Strong.Torturous.

When I think about him,every else seem not to matter.But when I am with him,I feel weak.Like I could retalitate or whatever it is.Like he has the power to control me.To lead me.All these,it's because I love him right?But why is it I don't have the ability to do the same to him?I don't know,confusion,complication.Am I over-thinking?Goodness.Hani.Just shut your mind.Why are you thinking so deep into everything?Isnt love sweet and easy like everyone else say?Why is it so stressful for me?It feels like a burden.A heavy burden on my shoulders;and I am becoming weaker and weaker.What if I finally collapse?Will the burden be lifted off?Is so hard,not to love him.But it's harder to love him.This is what I am feeling.I have no idea how I got all these.I just want to throw them all in the ocean.I just want to love simply.

That day I received a text from him,to meet at Han River.I don't know why at Han River,but it reminds me of the first time,we were together.The kiss.All these beautiful memories.I made my way there as I saw his back figure.

"Annyeong!"I said as I tapped him from behind.I realized,those questions didn't matter,when I am with him.Its weird though,those things that bothered me were gone.That moment they were all gone.

"Annyeong!"he said as he turned around and gave me a peck on the cheek.It was so fast I didn't have the time to react.I was practically shocked.He did everything so fast!But ended up,he was more shy that me.He seemed uncomfident or something like that,but I blushed,and yes,I could see he was blushing too.Much more than me.

We walked side by side down the river,not speaking a single word.It tentatively became awkward.Why wouldn't it?Not talking at all?Thats not Jiyong.He isn't like that.He seemed bothered.By something...that he isn't willing to share with me

"Are you cold?"He asked me all of a sudden.

"Aniya."It was a lie.I was!The wind was not breezy,it was like blowing hard!It could practically blow me away.I didn't want him to worry about me,but my hands were shivering so badly I couldn't hide it from him.I fake a smile trying to hide my weak feeling,

"Yah!Are you seriously going to lie about this?"He said as he grabbed my hand and put it in his pocket with his.This instantly pulled me closer to him,it was uncomfortable but that feeling overcame it all.I don't know is it because of my mentality or what,but I didn't feel cold anymore.That small amount of warmth he gave me was sufficient to warm me up,warm up my spirit,warm up my heart,warm up my mind,warm up my love for him.


Jiyong POV

I didn't know what to tell her after that kiss on the cheek.I became awkward.I don't know how to tell her.Moreover it's the first time I ever have a girlfriend.The things I do has to bear consequences.I have responsibility to her.Even though it's nothing,she might be affected.Girls.They are always like that.They can get sensitive at the slightest things.I took a peek a her.Her head was down,she seemed low-spirited.She seemed down.Yet I did not know what to say.How to comfort her.I felt weak beside her.Everytime.I felt incapable of becoming a good partner to her.Cant I even tell how she's feeling now?Don't I need to do something?I realized then,she was cold.She was shivering.She was trying to hide it.I was wearing a hood while she just wore a simple loose tank.I needed to shower her with warmth,especially now.I asked her if she was cold.As expected,the rather-suffer-alone Hani denied.Hani-ah,why are you so stubborn-minded?Is she not comfortable to tell me how she's feeling still?I kinda scolded her for lying to me when I unconsciously took her hand and put it in my pocket.I didn't know why I did that,but that feeling I had,I went with it.I didn't let it go,I won't,I couldn't.I want to grab onto it forever,I don't want to let it go.I never want to.I want to hold on to it,till my last breath.


"Hani,I need to tell you something,"

"What is it?"I asked,trying to relate to his hesitated expression.

"I........."