He made me fall in love with him 100x more

Saranghae

Jiyong was standing outside wearing somewhat casual clothings.But what surprised me was the flowers in his hand.Ah...That was so sweeeeet!!!

 

"Morning,my beautiful,"Jiyong said in a sweet tone.I felt myself blushing uncontrollably!HANI!!!CONTROL YOURSELF!!!Ah!Chincha!This is so embarrassing!Out of a sudden,without a single notice he leaned forward and looked into my eyes.

 

"Kiss my cheeks to thank me"Jiyong whispered to me.Aniya...I can't!I am still not comfortable with doing that...Isn't that too much to ask from me?

 

I "punched" his shoulder,"Yah!You're so mean!Kwon..."I got cut off again.He moved forward,grabbed onto my arm and kissed me on my lips.I don't know why but every time he kisses me I feel so blessed.Like I felt so loved and wanted by someone,a feeling that I have never felt before.We stood there for a minute with him still grabbing onto my arm whilst my other hand was fidgeting.That moment was indescribable.

 

"I've done it for you,"He said while giving me a smirk.Now I am blushing hard.Is it his hobby to embarrass me every single time?I would have killed you Kwon Jiyong if I hadn't love you!Yah!

 

"Now take it,"He passed me the flowers with both hands.The flowers smelled wonderful,but actually it smelled like Jiyong's perfume instead of the flowers scent."Do you like it,Hani?"He asked me sincerely.What else could I say?I was so damn touched!

 

"Mmmm!Komaawoo...."I said shyly."No one bought be flowers before."I continued.Its true!He is the first and I really appreciate that.He lit up my day,he made my day beautiful.Just with this simple action of his.How much sweeter can he be?

 

"Then I shall be the first!"He said proudly as he reached for my hand."Let's go now,there's still more,"Jiyong said happily as he dragged me along.

 

"Where are we going?"I asked curiously.I hate being hidden in the dark,it's scary not knowing what to expect..

 

"You'll see."Jiyong said before driving off.

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

 

Hello all of the people who have read my Fanfiction!           

I would like to take this chance to thank every single one of you who helped me get 700 over views!to me,it is really a great achievement for only 8 days!

I am very grateful to all of you for taking the time to read or comment or even subscribed to my story!

I am not a very good writer to begin with but I am very happy that some of you enjoyed reading my fanfiction and could empathise with the emotions of the characters!

I will continue to do my best to give all of you a better story line and more updates!

Thank you so much once again!

Have fun reading my fanfiction and please continue to support!

Thank you so so much!laugh

Your friend,

Shannon

 

Here are just some funny comics that might brighten up your day:D