Unexpectedly

Saranghae

I shut my eyes tight.I kep my lips tight together.My palms were sweaty.That seconds felt like hours.
 

Three.

Two.

One.

His lips fell on mine.it was a light touch.he didnt push his lips against mine.It was more of a peck.Except he didn't leaned away immediately.he lips were on mine,not moving away at all.It was as though the time froze.We froze.

"Good Morning'

He whispered as he broke off from the kiss and put his forehead on mine.He stared lovingly into my eyes.As though his eyes were words,it seemed to form"I love you'.

"Good Morning'

I replied as i let out a soft smile.To me,i realised that this,was the best way to ever wakeup in the morning.It felt almost as though we were acting.Everything just seemed impossible.All these.I am right here now,with Kwon Jiyong.Kwon Jiyong.Kwon Jiyong.Am I dreaming?If I am,I don't want to wake up either.This dream is too beautiful.

"Hani,I have something to tell you,"

"Yeah?"

"I am leaving for Japan today afternoon for two weeks."

Back to reality.His career,as a singer.I won't be able to meet him that often now.I need to go school.He needs to sing.We're on different paths.Admit it.Its the truth.

"Are you..going...to...miss me?"He asked unconfidently.

How should I reply.I will miss him a lot.I can't possibly tell him that.I won't..

"Em...a little"I controlled my expression.I felt bad.I felt mean.He seemed disappointed.Jiyong,do what you need to do and come back quick arasso?I thought in my mind.I don't know why,why I didn't want to tell him how I truly felt.Why was I still so hesitant?

"Oh..I think I should go,em...see you next time."He was cold when he said this.He wasn't happy.He didn't even smile like he did just now.Why must I make things to this point?Why can't I just tell him the truth?Must I make him miserable?I felt like an idiot.Selfish idiot.I didn't know what to say.

I didn't even say goodbye.I didn't know how to.I watched him leave.I was incapable of showing him I loved him.I am pissed at myself.He left.Silence filled the house.My house,felt so empty without his soul.My heart,felt so empty without his love.My whole self,felt so empty without his warmth.He is now part of me.I longed for him.I am too deep.Too deep in love,With,Him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I don't know if you meant it or not,but those words were not what I wanted to hear because I would miss you so so much."His message read.He was sad.I was bad.Yah!Hani!Why are you always acting so cold and heartless?Would it kill to express you would miss him?Is it that difficult.I didn't reply him.I would feel worse if I did.

Two weeks.Now I have to think how to live,two weeks.Without him.Well,at least school would have already started,which kind of helped.Two weeks.14 Days.336 Hours.20160 minutes.Now I have this figure how to make this pass faster.