Heartbeat

Saranghae

"Hani! Let's go to the zoo? Arasso?Keke^^

From:Jiyong"

I received a text from Jiyong this morning.Zoo?I have never been to the zoo.I wouldn't mind going either,it's not nice to say no to an oopa right?

"Arasso Oppa:D.Send me the details okay?:D"I texted back to him.

I dressed up in a tank top and demin shorts with converse shoes.

 

i checked myself again before leaving the house to meet Jiyong at the Zoo.I don't know why but as I am closer and closer to the zoo,my heart is beating faster and faster.why?When I reached,I saw Jiyong leaning again the wall beside the ticketing booth.i walked up towards him.

"Annyeong!"Jiyong initiated first.

"Annyeong Jiyong Oppa"I said.

However,the Oppa was rather soft as I was hesitant. Does it sound weird?I thought. He gave me a smile or rather a grinning smile.

"It's your turn."he said

"Ah?"I asked puzzled.

"Tickets."he said.

"Ah..."Hani how could you forget?Do you expect him to pay for you again?You just embarrassed yourself.I thought to yourself.

I went to the ticketing booth and asked for two tickets.I paid and passed one of the tickets to Jiyong.

"Let's go!"He said as he grabbed my wrist again and dragged me towards the entrance.

"Let's go see the panda first,Arasso?"Jiyong said while smiling.

"okay!"I replied.

Pandas are cute and I can't hide my happiness as I could finally see a real panda in front of my very own eyes.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Haha...Hani your eyes are like the pandas!Dont you sleep?"Jiyong trying to lighten up the mood.

I gave him a deathly stare(I think it turned out funny)...ended up both of us were laughing at each other.

"You aren't better either."I replied with a sarcastic tone.

"YAH!!!"Jiyong said.

I immediately ran off and he catched up with me.All of a sudden,he gave me a hug from the back.

"I caught you."he said.I got so embarrassed that I literally blushed.

Why is he hugging me?I thought to myself while still in shock. I unintertwined his fingers and released myself from his hug.Things became awkward again.More for him since he was kind of rejected?

-----------------------------------------------

Jiyong's POV

I suddenly had the urge to hug her.Why am I like this.Is she getting my first love?KWON JI YONG STOP THINKING SO FAR AHEAD.What if she have no feelings for you,at all?Just them,she moved away from me.I am rather sure now.She doesn't have feelings for me.Everything is awkward again.Why did I do that?I just made things worse.Am I falling for her?

-----------------------------------------

3 hours later.

"Jiyong oppa...I am hungry lets go back already is it okay?"I rubbed my tummy as I said with a pleading voice.

"Arasso,what you what to eat?"Jiyong asked.

"Bibimbap?"My eyes brighten.

I nodded.Now everything I hear sounds delicious.Well,He treated me to it.Afterwards we called it a day.He was busy later in the afternoon too and I was already tired.

"Annyeong Jiyong !!"I said before leaving.

"Annyeong Hani.Remember to reply to my messages when I SMS you,Arasso?"He said.

I nodded my head before I turned my head and went home. Hani you enjoyed your time with him right?I asked myself.I don't know what I was feeling right now.Is it love or it is just because I'm lonely and he was there?I'm confused.I am only 18.Its not the right time right?I had no one to turn to.I obviously didn't want to tell my best friend,Anni.My parents are not going to be of a good help either.AHHH!Someone help me!!!The more I think of him,that hug,the faster my heart beats.I cover my head with the pillow. Hani what's wrong with you!!!!AHHH!!!!I thought to yourself again.