Amusement Park

Saranghae

'Shoots!I totally forgot about the amusemennt park!'

I woke up looking at the clock.Its already 11 and i am not ready.At all.I clean myself up and rushed to the amusemnt park and made it just in time.Well,this time round,i made sure i had my wallet with me.

'Oh!Annyeonghaseyo.'I said while both of us bowed to each other.I took out the money and passed it to him.

"thank you for your help yesterday."i said.

"well,you're welcome."he replied,"JiYong imida.'

jiyong,jiyong,jiyong.That name kept playing on my mind.

'Ah,Hani imida."I said soon after.

Things became really awkward after that.So I decided since I already paid him the money,I should kind of leave right?

"I think I should be going now.."I said as I gave him a bow.

"Em...Do you have anything on today?i suppose we could have some fun since we are already at the amusement park right?Anyway,you owed me a favour."jiyong said as he let out a smile.

My heart started to b eat faster,I could feel i was blushing.

"Em...I dont have anything on so I think we could."I said shyly as I gave him a smile.

Out of a sudden,he grabbed my wrist and drag me towards the ticketing booth.It shocked me,we barely know each other.

"Two tickets please,"Jiyong said.the lady at the booth passed him the tickets when he paid the money.

"Shouldn't I pay for my ticket?"I asked.

"Nah,its okay!next time you can treat me too!"he said.

Next time?So he is thinking of meeting up with me again?I hesiitantly gave a nod.Ah!!Hani!!!What are you thinking about?I thought to myself.

"Let's go!"He said excitedly and he pulled me towards the entrance.He gave our tickets to the person there and we entered the amusement park.It was really amazing to be here again after so long,maybe 4 years?I really did not have the time ever since I entered High School and life has been really hectic since then.That place caanged so much.I remembered there used to be a roller coaster in front of the amusement park and now it has changed into a Haunted house.Ah!!!I can't wait to have fun again at this place!!!

'hani-ah?"Jiyong said,"Which school are you from?"he continued.

"Mi Ra High School"I replied,"What about you?"I asked.

"Em,I am home-schooled."He answered.

Why is he home-schooled?Hmmm...i thought to myself.

"Where would you want to go first?"He smiled while asking me.

"hahaha,That."I pointed to the giagantic roller coaster over there.

"Aren't you scared?"He said looking flabbergasted.

I shook my head and gave him a cunning smile"Are you?"I asked

"Nope,since we both aren't,lets go!"he said excitedly.

Jiyong's POV

I have never met a girl who wasn't afraid of the roller coaster.it was new to me.She somehow interested me.I want to get to know her more.Well,i don't think she know I was G-dragon since she was being so normal towards me.She's pretty I guess?very?Her name is cute too,Hani,Hani,Hani.I hope everything will just go naturally.I hoped I could hide the fact that I am G-dragon from her for forever.She'll know one day.And that one day will be the day when the trouble starts to appear.Can we be more than friends?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

"Yah!!!Why are you dazing?"I waved my hand in front of his face as it was our turn to ride the roller coaster.He regained his "consciousness" annd we both moved onto the roller coaster.Well,at first while going up the roller coaster I was very nervous,The speed increased tremendously as we moved higher and higher.I grabbed tightly onto the strap infront of me.'zoom!!!"The roller coaster went down as we reached the highest point.I didn't scream nor was I calm.I held on even tighter when the roller coaster started to twirl in different directions."Phew!"it finally ended as the roller coaster slowly came to a stop.I turned my head and looked at Jiyong who seemed rather calm which kind of shocked me.

'Wasn't you scared?"I asked.he jus shrugged his shoulders.

The day continued and we played a few more times of roller coaster before we called it a day.(Well,it wasn't scary after doing it for the 4th time.)

we left the amusement park and it was really awkward saying goodbye.you know like you have no idea what to say."I really enjoyed myself today!"Jiyong said ."me too"i replied.I did obviously.We both gave each other a smile before saying goodbye.

When I reached home,I kinda missed the time I spent with him.ahni wake up!!!Remember,you're just happy because you had fun at the amusement park not because yourewith him.Don't think to far okay?I told myself.It may sound weird but this is how I gave myself advice when I am not in the right mind."Ding!'I heard a sound coming from my phone.Oh a message from Jiyong.I smiled at myself before tapping on the "Read" button.

"Hani-Ah,can we meet up again?^^

Jiyong"

I blushed again.

'Sure Jiyong Oppa!:)"I replied back.

 

Oppa?Why am I calling him oppa?YAH HANI AH YOURE SO STUPID!!!!

I didn't get a reply after that.I settled myself before going to sleep.Tomorrow's going to be a long day in school.