Flashback to when it all began.

Saranghae

*Han river*Jiyong POV*

 

I saw her.She looked wonderful.Simple yet beautiful.It became awkward after both of us exchanged "annyeongs".

 

I had the sudden urge to hold her hand,I want to feel that warmth in her hand again.

 

"Hani-ah,I can't help falling for you,that's the truth.Would you give me a chance?Or is it you don't like me?"I had to ask her this.It has been lingering in my mind for a while,I can't let go of this chance without even trying.Even if she rejects me,I won't regret because I tried.Even if that is so,I will still love her.I don't know if my love for her would last forever,but as of now,I love her deeply.

 

"Aniya...It's just..."she said.That was what I wanted to hear.She can't reject me now right?I don't know what got into me,but I felt like kissing her,proving to her my love.Her lips was smooth and soft.The moment our lips touched,I felt like I was in heaven,everything I ever wanted I had.That feeling was indescribable.

 

_"If that isn't the case,then you can't reject me,"I said to her as I broke off from the kiss and intertwined our fingers together.Now,Its time to bring her to the first place I ever wanted to bring my first girlfriend to.Dongdaenum.That place was where I went when I first debuted;to buy the things I wanted with the money I earned,myself.I swore to bring the girl I love there and buy couple stuff with her using my own money.I could finally do it now.

 

In the cab,I still hadn't let go of her hand.I would never want to let it go since I got hold of it now.When we reached Dongdaemun,I brought her to the shoe shop that I frequented.I realized she like Hi-tops since she wore it everytime we met.Just like me.I asked her which one she liked and she chose the yellow one,I loved the yellow one because of it's bright color.She had the same taste as me in fashion and that's something I would love my girl to have.I want to wear same thing as her when she go out so everyone will know she belongs to me.So i decided to buy two.One for her one for me and this is going to be our couple shoes.

 

I pulled her off after paying. As we are leaging,I heard "komawo" from Hani.Yah...why is her words like honey in my mouth?

 

"Yah..I can't hear!"I as I pointed to my cheeks signaling her to kiss my cheeks.Hm..but the shy her refused to as expected and she even hit my shoulder!But I am not angry with her,instead I felt happy.You know like that feeling you get,you know the hit wasn't serious.

 

I brought her to a clothing shop.I wanted to get her a shirt to wear on our next date.

 

"Hmmm...Do you like this."I asked Hani as I point to this pshirt that caught my attention.I feel that it's something Hani would want to wear,she gives me that kind of feel.

 

"Mmm.."she replied,shyly.

 

I told her I was going to buy for she but I didn't told her the reason why.Not now actually.

 

"I think I should pay,"I heard Hani say.It surprised me actually,I didn't expect that.But it was sweet of her.I unknowingly smiled to myself.

 

"Aniya,just be good and stay there,Arasso?"I told her sweetly.Well,she kept quiet after that.

 

When we left the shop,I realized she was looking very tired so I asked her whether she was tired and wanted to go home.She was indeed.I dragged her to a cab and realized I has no idea where she stays.She must have realized it so she told the driver herself.

 

So now I know her address!

 

"Ahahaaha!Now I could go to your house already!"I said while laughing my head off.

 

When we reached Hani's house,I came off the taxi too.I can't Bear too leave her.I would miss her so much.Even if I could only be beside her for one second,I would still want to.

 

"Annyeong,"she said before leaving.Why can't she know how I feel?That I would miss her so much?And now what is she doing,leaving immediately?

 

"Yah!You think I would let you leave like that?"I said.I held onto her hand and pulled her back into that hug.The hug where I gave her a kiss on the forehead.I unhesitantly gave her a peck on her cheeks as I reluctantly said my farewell.

 

"Annyeong,I will miss you so much"I spurted out.She gave a melt-my-heart smile before going home.Each step she took further away is a torture to me.I have no idea when I would be free.I am going to be really packed with recordings the following week.

 

I haven't told her about it and she doesn't seem to know,will she still want to be with me after knowing I am a singer?I am going insane!How am I going to tell her about all these?I don't want to ever lose her,since I just got her.I need to find a way,she'll know.Sooner or later.

---------------------------------------