Waking up the unexpected way

Saranghae

It has been 2 days since the last time we met.

--------------------------------------

 

~Ring~

 

Yah!Who ever calls me in the morning?Especially at 8am?!I grumbled to myself as I rubbed my eyes,frustrated at the wake up call.I am freaking tired and I sleep in the morning,not answer phone calls.I stared at the phone for a moment.I wanted to throw it away so I could continue sleeping.Nah.Its just a joke,I will never throw away money.

 

"Yah!Who got the cheeks to call me in the morning?You want to die?"I said in a sarcastic tone.That wasn't very nice of me but whoever that person is should really take it as a joke.I don't kill.I didn't hear any voice for a moment until...

 

"Aigoo...why is my babe so agitated in the morning?Your wonderful boyfriend called to say he loves you..."The person at the other side of the phone said in a sweet tone.Chincha?Jiyong?8am?Yah!!!I am seriously mad.But...That was so sweet!He keeps making me fall deeper and deeper in love with him with his slightest actions.Yah!

 

"Oh!Whose my boyfriend?I don't remember having one..."I decided to play along with his joke.Hahahha,that was fun.I was half awake and half asleep and I am sure I wasn't thinking properly.i am so going to get myself into trouble.

 

"Yah!Hani!How could you say that?Arent you madly in love with Kwon Jiyong?Ehem!"He said in a rashed tone,but more of a joky manner.Well,I might be but I can't like tell him

"Yes!I love you so much!Kwon Jiyong!".

 

That would be retarded.Really idiotic.I haven't reach the point that I am that "in love" with him.However,I love him as of now.No one knows what's in for them in the future right?Keke...

 

"Arasso.Arasso.Pleaseeeeee don't ever wake me up so early anymore!"I said in a pleading voice.He is not THAT nice,obviously.He's an evil guy. A guy that makes me love him a little more everytime. A guy so charming that the sight of him melts my heart.Yeah,he is that guy.

 

"You my lazy pig!Wake up now!I want to see you so badly!"Jiyong said."My"??I am not his,yet.We have barely dated for a week,

 

"Get ready by 10 arasso?I will come to pick you up.Wear simple!!"He said cheerfully.Now what?Ordering me around already?But I kind of like this feeling.Where are we going today?I wondered where we are going now...Yah!He always does this kind of thing that makes me fluster!

Well,I listened to him,wear simple.I wore a loose t-shirt with knee length shorts and sandals.Tied my hair in a ponytail.Thats simple,right?It was only 9 when I got ready.Now I have to sit here and wait for an hour.I could have slept...I realized I am actually a pig,but I am prettier than a pig,much more.Haha,self praising myself while waiting for Jiyong.

 

"Are you reaching soon?I am going to fall asleep anytime."I sent the text to him.

 

"My pig just wait patiently okay?Your boyfriend's reaching"He replied.

 

Does he really think I love him that much now?I am so not his.I realized I was blushing to myself.Why do I feel happy when he actually says those kind of thing?I haven't experience this,since theorically he's my first love.I think I am too deep in love!!Will I be able to live without him one day?Break ups don't come easy,I know,since I tried to once,last.I was about to start going into wonderland,the door bell rang. Finally.

 

"You're finally here!"I spurted out as i opened the door.