Sunset

Saranghae

I was still in his arms,the warmth,the love,everything was in that shroud.He gave me the love I lost,he gave me the hope I am losing,he made me believe again.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Jiyong-ah,can we stay here and see the night sky,I don't want to leave.This place is too beautiful,"I said to him.Actually,I don't even want to leave,at all.I want to sleep in this garden,awaken by the smell of the morning dew.Peacefulness.

 

"Anything you wish,"He answered back,tightening his grip around me.I smiled,I was happy,every single moment that day.The sounds of birds chirping was like they were singing a song,it was perfect to hear.

 

A light breeze came occasionally.Before I know it,the weather was so compromising that I fell into a deep slumber.I missed the sunset I said I wanted to see.I know I was sleeping on his lap,because of the occasional fidgety movement of his legs.I don't know why I didn't avoid that,instead I continued to sleep.Was I already that comfortable being with him?Was he already the person I love too deeply?

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The position I am in right now was different.I could sense it.It felt like I was sitting upright.I sprang awake.OH!I was in the car.Did Jiyong carry me into the car?How come I didn't realize?I saw a hoodie over my body.It must be his.But Jiyong was nowhere to be found.He wasn't in the car...

 

When I came off the car,I realized he was sitting on the stopper with his head buried in his arms.Is he sleeping?Why didn't he sleep in the car?

 

"Jiyong?Are you okay?"I asked him,feeling concerned.He wasn't moving,I was sure.He was sleeping,then.I gave him a light push.He still wasn't moving.Hahahha!He must be sleeping so soundly!

 

"KWON JIYONG!"I shouted into his ears.That worked!He immediately stood up,shocked by the sudden "intruder".

 

"Yah!You scared the hell out of me!Don't let me catch you!I will not let you off,Chincha!"He said to me.Game on.My first reaction was=run.He chased after me.I seriously don't want to be caught!

 

His speed increased and he did catch me."I caught you and you are mine now,"He said sweetly.Yah!I started to blush!He wrapped his arms around me from the back.

 

"Keke,I am not yours,"I said rebelliously.Oh!He turned me around,unhesitantly planting a kiss on my soft lips.That moment.My hand s started to fidget by my sides.It was just a pure kiss.Nothing more.But I was nervous as hell!He slowly moved his hands to the back of my waist and pulled me closer.My first kiss.Second kiss.Third kiss.He took all.

 

"Are you sure now?"He asked me while breaking off from the kiss.I just shrugged.No way am I going to tell him I am his,not yet.After he saw my reaction,he planted his lips on mine again.This time more vigorous.His other hand was holding on to the back of my head.He is not going to let me off from that kiss.I shut my lips tight.My eyes widened.His eyes were closed,as though he was enjoying that moment.I kept blinking my eyes,I had no idea what to do.

 

"What about now?"He asked me as he broke off from the kiss again,grinning at me.

 

"Yah!Why you want to know so bad?"I asked,full of curiosity.

 

"Because you only belong to me,you're Kwon Jiyong's.His one and only,"he said.

 

I was flabbergasted.I avoided eye contact with him.Looking into his eyes for even one second would cause me to blush.His deep eyes.It totally got me.

 

"Yah,I want to go home already,"I tried to change to subject.I released myself from the hug and went back into the car.My heart was pounding fast and hard against my chest.He also fasten his pace as he walked back to the car.Well,he was actually laughing at how retarded I reacted.I didn't really care,it's better Han embarrassing myself further right?

 

The ride home was long and painful.It was really awkward.Both of us were tired.He sent me home,to my doorstep.And he still didn't want to leave...

 

"Annyeong,I don't know when we will see each other again,"he sighed.

 

"Annyeong,rest well!"I said.I unknowing gave him a peck on his cheek and I quickly close the door.I don't know what got into me,but I really felt like giving him a kiss.Just a simple kiss on the cheeks.I was comfortable to do that.

 

"Thanks for the kiss <3I love you my beloved Hani!"Jiyong texted me.Awww,that was so sweet.I couldn't stop looking at the message,over and over again.It was so sincere it melted my heart.

 

Today I got to go to a beautiful place,with a beautiful guy,had a beautiful kiss and I am going to end it with a beautiful sleep.