Figuring it out

Seven Year Gap [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Aaaaiiishhhh.” You whined as you ruffled your hair in frustration, “I can’t do this anymore!”

It was almost 7pm, it has already been three hours since you started working on your essay with D.O in the café.

 

“Come on! You’re almost done.” D.O encouraged as he leaned back on his chair and let out a deep, long yawn. You looked at D.O and you pouted. He looked relatively tired himself, but whenever you tried to convince him that you didn’t need help anymore, he kept on insisting that he’d stay until you finished your essay.

 

“Molla.” You sighed as you threw your hands up in defeat, “I have no more creativity left in me to write anymore.”

 

D.O took your laptop as he read over what you’ve written so far. He nodded a few times and frowned a few times and he read, but overall it was a good. “Alright then, I guess we can stop for today. Just so you know we have practice with exo-m tomorrow so I’m probably going to come back late.

 

“It’s okay!” You smiled brightly at D.O as you patted his shoulders, “I can do this.”

As soon as your hand touched D.O’s shoulder, he immediately tensed at the contact and quickly turned away, leaving you confused.

 

“…uhhh. So I guess I should go now…Stella might want some help unpacking.”

 

 

 

------------------------

 

“SORRY I COULDN’T HELP YO-” you flicked on the lights as you entered your apartment. There was no one there. You frowned as you looked at the mess on the living room floor. All the stuff looked the same as the last time you saw them. This only meant that Stella hasn’t even touched the boxes yet.

 

You exhaled deeply as you pushed a few of the boxes with you feet and managed your way into the kitchen. As soon as you opened the fridge you heard the door click.

 

“SORRY I DIDN’T CLEAN THE MESS TODAY.” Stella yelled as she rushed towards where you were, panting a little. “That Sehun forced me to go to a dinner with him.” She concluded as she blew her fringe away from her face, “he said it was tradition to welcome the neighbour with dinner….”

 

You snorted as you took out the half emptied SunnyD from the fridge and poured some into your cup. Tradition my , there’s no such thing. It’s so obvious that he likes you… You slowly looked up at Stella who looked deep in thought.

 

“It’s not a tradition.” You smirked as you headed for the living room.

 

 

------------

 

Next day came and the boys were getting ready to practice with the exo-m members for the upcoming Christmas concerts.

D.O got up in the morning with a slight headache but decided to ignore it since he didn’t want to miss the practice. He took a few advils throughout the day and the headache got a little better.

Thankfully, the practice end

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter