Confrontation

Seven Year Gap [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I FOUND THESE REALLY CUTE GIFS OF KAI:

 

 

SUCH A CUTIE PIE. ok. im done, here's the story.. heehe

 

Chanyeol flung open the door intensely when he heard your voice from the other side, but when he saw you with D.O, he quickly swung it back closed, leaving only the smallest gap to see what was happening.

 

His lips pursed, quickly turning his smile into a frown. He wasn’t stupid, he could read the atmosphere. This scene brought back memories from 3 years ago, back when Kai found Jiyeon two timing.

Chanyeol wasn’t going to let history repeat itself. He couldn’t just sit there and watch the same thing happen to his best friend again, especially since now that Kai seemed different ever since Eunsung came back. He was more... focused on the comeback instead of girls. He wasn't sure if Kai really had feelings for Eunsung but one thing he was sure about was that she had an impact on his life, a very good one.

 

Chanyeol quickly stepped back into the shadows when he saw you walking towards the door.

You opened the door and waved at D.O for the last time. As soon as the door slammed shut, you felt large hands clamping down on both of your shoulders. You jumped up in surprise but before you could scream for help, one of hands quickly covered your mouth.

 

I guess this is it. I had a good life, goodbye Abaji. Thank you for everything.

 

You waited for the fatal blow...but nothing happened.

When your eyes finally adjusted in the darkness, you saw Chanyeol standing in front of you. He had a finger on his lips, telling you to keep quiet.

 

You looked up at him in disbelief then slapped him hard on the arm.

 

“!” he screamed then his eyes widened and quickly covered his own mouth, hoping that D.O wasn’t able to hear him.

Then he turned and glared at you as if you were insane, “What the hell was that for? Are you crazy?”

 

“Me?! You’re the one that was hiding in the shadows, acting like a freaking serial killer!” you shouted as you pointed towards the corner where he hid.

 

“SHHH SHHH SHH!” He tried to cover your mouth again but you slapped his hands away this time, “Let’s go somewhere where we can talk privately.”  Chanyeol started to walk back down.

 

You glared at him as you followed closely behind, muttering to yourself.  

 

“Eunsung ah” Chanyeol started when you both got to your dorm, “sorry about that, I just didn’t want D.O to hear us.”

 

You gave him a weird look, everyone is acting weird these days but Chanyeol is at a next level of weirdness, “Why does it matter if D.O hears us?”

 

“It’s just that- I just- it’ll be….” He trailed off, trying to come up with an excuse but couldn’t think of a reasonable one, “...I don’t know.”

 

You sighed. I wouldn’t be surprised if I ever die from stress.

 

“So what did you want oppa?” you sighed again and jumped on the couch, patting the spot beside you, motioning him to sit.

Chanyeol hesitated then took the seat at the other side of the couch. He looked at you for a moment as he gathered his thoughts.

 

“I’ll get straight to the point” he said as he looked at his hands then back at you with a hard expression, “don’t break Kai’s heart.”

 

You r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter