Kai's Past II

Seven Year Gap [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TITLE CHANGE STARTS THIS CHAPTER . (:

DOUBLE(ish) update, to make up for this past week? ♥

it's still in flashback mode, in case you're wondering . BUT IT'S ALMOST OVER, SO BEAR WITH ME GUISE . (y)

--------------

It was early evening, a brisk wind had been blowing all day.

 

Kai walked out of the SM building to be greeted by ominous looking clouds.

Crap, look like it’s going to rain, I better hurry up and get the guys’ snacks.  Seriously who do they think I am, the errand boy?

Kai started jogging at a light pace towards the nearest convenience store, a corner and a block away.

 

As he turned the corner, he caught sight of a girl with long, brown hair.

 

I’d know that girl anywhere.

“Jiyeon-ah!” He called out, cupping his hands around his mouth.

 

Jiyeon didn’t respond and continued walking down the street.

 

… hmm, did she not hear me?  I thought she had a school trip today, where’s she going..?  “PARK JIYEON!” Kai yelled her name again, trying to get her attention.  Jiyeon turned the corner, and kept walking.

 

Where the heck is she going..?  He followed after her.

 

When Kai caught up with her, she was entering a local club.  He saw the heels of her stilettos go down the stairs from his view.

 

Stilettos?  She never wears those, except on special occasions.  Is something special happening today?  I don’t remember her saying anything…  An uncomfortable feeling started to develop in the pit of his stomach.

 

Kai noticed a large group of people, blending in with them so he could get past the bouncers.

 

The inside of the club was dark, and packed with sweaty bodies.  The smell of hard liquor hung strongly in the air.

 

Ugh, why are they all drunk this early?  Does Jiyeon really hang out with people like this?  The knot in his stomach tightened.

 

Kai navigated through the dance floor, looking for Jiyeon while trying to avoid coming in contact with anyone.  He reached the other side with still no sign of Jiyeon.  He noticed a hall slightly hidden away in the corner, and went towards it.

 

He passed rooms, some closed, some empty, and some doors that should have been shut.  Kai shuddered.  I am never going to look at sushi the same again.

 

As Kai neared the end of the hall, the feeling grew again, twisting and writhing in the pit of his stomach.

 

Suddenly, Jiyeon’s voice floated up from the end of the hall.

Kai quickened his pace but stopped short of the door when she was interrupted by a male voice.  Who the hell is THAT?

 

Kai’s eyebrows furrowed and his eyes simultaneously squinted, while his lips pressed into a thin line.  I don’t like the way this dude is talking to Jiyeon.

 

The male voice was greasy, and condescending, “Jiyeon-ah, this is just not going to work out.  Lucky for you, you still have that pretty boy of yours.”

 

Kai had his hand on the doorknob, about to go in, a determined expression on his face.  But now… his whole world fell apart.  With just those two that one sentence. 

 

..Is she.. cheating on me?...  He co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter