Shopping.

Seven Year Gap [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

As time passed by, you grew closer to Kikwang and Jiyeon. It was almost Christmas, which meant your birthday was just around the corner.

 

“Eunsung-ah!” You heard Jiyeon calling you from behind.

“Oh eonni.” You turned and saw her running towards uncomfortably in her heels, “What are you doing? Where’s Kikwang?”

“I don't know, he's somewhere.” She waved it off, then laughed as she was still huffing, “Anyway, I was thinking maybe we can go shopping this weekend!”

“Oh, Waeyo?”

“I have a Christmas party to attend to next weekend, and you should probably get a gift for your special someone….?” She dragged out the last two words as she smirked at you playfully and laughed.

Kai? You thought as you stared at her blankly, no…

Jiyeon waved her hands in front of you when she saw that you were dazing off.

“Ah! Arraso eonni.” You smiled at her then puffed out one of your cheeks, “I don’t know why you’re asking me when your taste in fashion is obviously better.”

“Aigoo~ My dongsaeng is so cute~” She squished your cheeks together causing you to giggle.

 

Back at the Exo-k dorm:

“Manager Choi~” Sehun beamed when he saw your dad walked in, but his smile changed from beaming to just smiling slightly when he saw that you weren’t with him, “where’s noona?”

“Whaa aishh chinja. Every since my daughter came, it seems like I’m not even needed anymore. You ungrateful punks.” The Manager mumbled the last three words as he walked into the living room.

Sehun quickly ran up to the manager and begged him for forgiveness which only made your dad laugh, “I’m just teasing you Sehun. Don’t take everything so seriously.”

Sehun sneered and walked over to the couches.

 

“Anyway. Guys.” He clapped his hands together, “Eunsung’s birthday is this coming weekend, so I'm planning to have a dinner party. Since you guys seem to be pretty close, and i don't think she has any other friends here in Korea yet, why don’t you guys come? Your schedules are empty that night anyway.”

 

“Noona’s birthday?!” Sehun jumped up excitedly, then he froze, “OMONA, I don’t have a gift yet!”

“I don’t think you need to get her a present, just show up… You know how many girls would kill to just have Exo-K at thei

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter