Pink Notebook

Seven Year Gap [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Eunsung ah,” Kai said as he looked straight into your eyes, with hands on the sides of your arms, “I know you’re the girl from my childhood.”

Your eyes widened as you realized what he just said and questions started swirling inside your mind. Had he always known? Did he pretend not to know so he could see my reaction and toy with me? No, Kai wouldn’t do that, not the Kai I know now. So he probably only recently found out, but how?

 

“H-h-h-how how did you know?” you stutter uncontrollably.

 

Kai simply shook his head slightly and replied, “I just do.”

 

“I’m sorry...for not telling you…” You looked down and played with your hands to occupy yourself.

 

“You know, I still remember what you wore that day when you talked to me,” Kai chuckled as your cheeks burned bright red. You couldn’t even remember what you wore that day and the fact that Kai remembers must mean something.  

 

You let out a forced laugh as you kept playing with your fingers and not making eye contact with Kai, which caused him to lift up your chin to look you straight in the eye, “and those chocolate cream puffs you gave me were delicious.”

 

You kept trying to look away, but he held you there. You kept reminding yourself that Kai was still a playboy and that there was no way he could possibly be interested in you, especially the fact that he had just found out you were the Eunsung from his childhood; he was probably more turned off now. You kept repeating that to yourself, but your heart still fluttered like no other when you were around him.

 

“I should go check on the food!” You shot up quickly as you dashed off to the kitchen with your hands covering your red cheeks; hoping they would go back to normal soon. When you arrived in the kitchen, there was this awkward silence between D.O, Stella and Sehun. Despite how D.O’s face was half turned away from you, you still saw that he was blushing madly.

 

You quickly turned to Stella, who was trying her hardest not to laugh.

“Hey, what’s going on?” You asked curiously.

 

“Oh nothing,” Stella said with a face that said differ, “Just…D.O being D.O.” This time, Sehun laughed out loud and Stella joined in.

 

“..oohhkaayy…” You gave them a weird look before you turned back to D.O, “I think the food is good now, let’s serve it.” D.O nodded and the both of you started filling the plates with food and setting up the table.

 

The dinner was quite awkward for you because you could almost feel him staring at you throughout the entire time, making you feel very uncomfortable. D.O was quieter today as well, which was odd because he also had stuff to say nowadays. The only people that ate and talked normally were Stella and Sehun.

 

“Noona.”

 

What if Kai is actually mad at me for keeping the truth from him? You thought as you ate a spoonful of rice.

 

“Noona.”

 

But then Kai isn’t someone who would get mad at another person secretly.

 

“Noona!”

 

Then again, how would I know. I don’t even know him that well. You concluded as you let out a sigh.

 

“NOOONAA!” Sehun shouted for the last time, which did just the trick to snap you out of your trance.

“Yes?” You looked at Sehun, who stared a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter