What's This Feeling...?

Seven Year Gap [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HAI GUISE :D  just to clarify something, the girl's thoughts are in red & the boys in grey (applies to all characters)  & the purple indicates D.O.'s Eunsung <~ like that.  (even though they're the same to us, but not to D.O... so... yeah )  

okie, HOPE YOU ENJOY ♥

---------

 

I am going flipping crazy.  These boys are everywhere, how do they always find me so fast?  Are they teleporting aliens or something?  

 

These past few days have been hell.

Despite your multiple claims that nothing was going on, EXO-K continued to bug you about you and Kai.  It was non-stop torture.

 

You’re a popular band, why do you have so much damn free time?!

 

You ran down the hall, the aliens at your tail.

 

“FOR THE LAST TIME, THERE IS NOTHING GOING ON!”  You turned your head around just in time to fly head-first into someone’s chest. 

 

Ow…

 

“Sorr—,” you started to say, clasping your hands together in front of you but stopped when you recognized a familiar smirk.  “KAI,” you hissed, whacking him with the hands you originally put up to apologize, “help me with this.  You started it!”

 

“EUNSUNGGGGG!”  You heard the calls of a wild EXO-K turning the corner.  Instinctively trying to shield yourself, you hid behind Kai.

 

EXO-K minus D.O turned the corner, and stopped, wide grins on their faces.

 

“Oho, maybe you really are lovers, you seem to find each other easy enough,” Chanyeol grinned his happy virus grin widely, teeth and all.  He was especially loving this, having noticed the change in his best friend after meeting you again.  It’s about time Kai got a decent girl, especially after Jiyeon..

 

“…we’re notttt . “ you whined in response.  You nudged Kai hard with your elbow, “say something.”

 

Kai just shrugged, a tiny smirk playing on his lips.  He was thoroughly enjoying this, evident through the smirk that seemed to be permanent fixture on his lips these days.

 

While EXO-K was pre-occupied with grilling Kai at the moment, you took the opportunity to escape.  In one last desperate attempt, you fled up to the roof.

 

Damn… it’s too empty, I’ll be spotted..

 

You glanced around, looking for potential hiding spots. 

 

Skylight, vent, vent, bigger vent, another skylight, laundry line..

 

Your eyes landed on a little glass building in the corner, almost perfectly hidden by the vents.

 

Hey…I’ve never noticed that.  Is that a greenhouse?..

 

“Eunsungg~,” Suho’s voice floated up to you from the open door, “in this article I read it said that you’re 3 times more likely to die early if you date a player!  How do you feel about that?”

 

Sweet nibblets, no time, he’s close.

 

You ran into the greenhouse and shut the door.

 

The greenhouse was beautiful, rows upon rows of plants swathed in the sunlight.  Just from a glance, you could tell the variety in here was endless: some plants taller than you, some struggling to get up there, a multitude of colour presented before your eyes.

 

Normally, you could have spent hours admiring the plants here but right now you were so exhausted you could barely stand.  You sat yourself down on a wooden bench against the back wall of the greenhouse.  The seat was warm, and cozy.  You pulled your legs up onto the seat, and rested your face on your knees.

 

Kai, you unhelpful bastard, making everything so difficult…

 

The thought came out small, and tired; weak.  It was intended to be spiteful but you couldn’t even muster up enough energy for that.

 

The warmth of the sun on your back pulled you closer to drowsiness.  You felt your lids becoming heavy, and tried to resist.

 

I got to keep a watch out for those teleporting aliens…

 

But the desire to sleep was simply too strong.  It won out in the end, and you closed your eyes softly, allowing yourself to be enveloped into the warmth of the sun on your back.

 

-------------

D.O. grabbed at his now extremely short hair, pulling at it ferociously, like it was the root AHAHAHAHA, PUN GUISE of his frustration. 

 

These past few days, all his thoughts had been centered around you.  Ever since the whole “call me oppa” situation, the other members were convinced you and Kai were dating, and wouldn’t let it drop.  Even though this didn’t concern D.O. in any way, just the words, “Eunsung” and “Kai” being in the same sentence irked him, like crazy.  And it bugged him even more that he couldn’t understand why.

 

As if suddenly realizing the dangerous direction his thoughts were headed, D.O. shook his head vigorously.  Instantly afterwards, a wave of guilt formed.  During the last few days, he had barely thought about you, his Eunsung.

 

DO KYUNG SOO, just because they share the same name doesn’t mean they have the same significance.  You’ve been neglecting Eunsung these days, JUNGSHIN CHARYEO!

 

It was a half-assed attempt; lethargic at best.  Two sentences couldn’t change the fact that Eunsung had totally disappeared from the depths of his mind these past few days.

 

D.O. sighed in frustration, scratching his head.

 

I need some air…enough alone time.

 

His feet automatically guided him up to the roof; to the greenhouse. (see what i did thar: plants & photosynthesis = oxygen LULUL, okay sorry.)

 

The greenhouse was a gift to him, from an old halmoni who used to live in the building.  He used to help her take care of the plants but since she moved away, she passed on the responsibility to him.  The other members were aware of the greenhouse but never went near it.  They knew D.O. would beat the out of them if they did.

 

D.O. swung open the roof door.  Spotting his safe haven, he already felt less tense.  He had one foot through the door when he stopped suddenly.

 

How did she get in here?!

 

He spotted you on the bench, your face resting on your knees, and your arms wrapped around your legs.  You were snoring lightly, a peaceful expression on your face.

 

In a normal situation, D.O. would’ve chased them out with a mop, lol umma  But for some reason, he didn’t.  Instead, he couldn’t help but smile.  He walked over, taking care not to wake you up, and smoothly brushed away a strand of hair that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter