No suitable title for this chapter...

Seven Year Gap [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“BWO?” You stared at him in disbelief as he walked away, dragged you along. You glance around the diner to made sure that no one else (especially your dad) heard what he just said. I don’t think anyone heard him, thank god.

 

When you and Kai stepped out of the diner, you shook your arm forcefully causing him to release his grip.

“Yah! What’s wrong with you?” You glared at him and waited for an explanation, but he just stood there, unsure what to say. You let out a sigh and walked back.

 

 

Kai’s POV:

“Sorry. I already have a girlfriend.” I said with a straight face. What I really wanted to do was to yell, and let out all my twelve years of frustration at her.

But I decided to kept it cool and just pretend that none of it ever bothered me.

 

I don’t know why I dragged Eunsung into this though. I just felt like I needed to prove to Jiyeon that I've changed and I’m worth something, that I’m not trash like how she treated me that day. Utter trash.

 

I looked at Jiyeon right in the eye as she stared at me in shock and confusion, while Eunsung looked at me like I was insane.

 

I decided to leave and dragged Eunsung out of the diner with me. As soon as we got out, she shook her hand causing me to lose my grip.

 

“Yah! What’s wrong with you?” She gave me a glare as she waited for an explanation. 

I didn’t know what t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter