Chanyeol

Seven Year Gap [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

        Kai's gaze shifted up and down at you as he checked you out. Damn, she’s…pretty hot.

 

       Your name sounded familiar to him, but again, he’s been with any girls that it didn’t surprise him if he even encounter with one of his flings. However, Kai knew for certain that you weren’t one of his past flings, because he would have definitely remembered someone who the life out of him with her astonishing beauty.

 

       Nevertheless, the feeling of familiarity kept stirring in his stomach, and it made him feel uneasy.

 

       You looked around the room as you pretended to check out their apartment. Just then, you felt hands grabbing both of your arms. You turned around and saw Suho smiley at you then turning to the members. “Eunsung is coming with us to Chanyeol’s birthday party!”

 

       He happily beamed down. Suho had one of those smiles that made you feel obligated to smile back in return.

 

       “Wear something nice and comfortable,” Suho added when he walked you back to your apartment.

 

 

       You brought two suit cases along with you to Korea, and you almost cleared out most things in the first one. You looked into your suitcase and fished out a high-waisted skirt, along with a t-shirt, and a pair of light blue jeans.

 

       This should be okay for a dinner party. You thought as you changed into your clothes.

 

 

       When you arrived at the ‘party’, you were wrong…so wrong. This was not a dinner party that you had initially anticipated, not even close, this was a party. People were dancing on the dance floor as remixed versions of Exo songs blasted through the loud speakers.

 

       All the girls were either in extremely short dresses that showed too much legs, or extremely low cut dresses that showed too much cleavage. Occasionally, you saw the girls that went all out with their outfit, or ‘barely wore anything’ would be a better way of putting it; some dresses were so short and tight that it looked like it would rip any second.

 

       What the- You stood there, a little baffled, as you glanced around at the sea of people dancing to the beat of the music. 

 

       After a few minutes, you discovered that this was actually a birthday celebration for Chanyeol with his fans, who were chosen through a drawl out of the millions. There were also family members present as well, and also a few staffs from S.M. You allowed your eyes to glance around the dance floor again. There are probably at least two hundred people here. You estimated roughly.

 

       Without warning, the music stopped, and Chanyeol walked onto the stage by himself as he plastered the ‘happy virus’ smile onto his face. All around the dance floor, fans screamed and cheered as loudly as they could manage.

 

       “THANK YOU FOR COMING OUT TONIGHT!” Chanyeol screamed into the microphone as the fans screamed even louder than before, if that was even possible.

 

       My eardrums. You winced as you cupped both of your ears with the palms of your hands, but it did nothing at all, not when you were surrounded by a sea of screaming fangirls.

 

       After Chanyeol’s thank-you speech, Exok began performing their songs, MAMA and History. The crowd jumped and moved with the music, but you just stood there and watched them dance in awe. Although everyone’s dancing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter