Kim Sora

Seven Year Gap [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

         You weren’t planning to stay originally, but through Sehun and D.O’s convincing, you decided to stay just for now.

 

         You ended up sitting on one of the benches placed near the walls of the practice room, and watched the boys practice for their new album. You tried not to stare at Kai too much, but you somehow always found your eyes lingering on him; with every move he made, it made your heart flutter and head spin faster.

         There was no doubt that he was the dancing machine of Exok; his every move screamed of charisma and perfection, and not to mention the expressions that he put on when he performed were just…ovary exploding.

 

         Kai doesn’t usually put his dancing expressions on when he practiced with the member; after all, they were only for the fans’ enjoyment. However, with you watching, he somehow found himself wanting impress you. Without realizing, he put extra effort in his moves, in hopes to get your attention. Every glance you made in his way make his heart soar higher in the sky, and he smiled to himself knowing that you were looking at him.

 

         D.O bit his lips as he danced to the beat of the song, but his mind was entire elsewhere. He couldn’t help but notice you occasional glancing at Kai, and every time you looked at Kai, it made his heart drop even lower. He couldn’t but feel slightly jealous that you might still have feelings for Kai, yet he kept reassuring himself that it has been too long, and that you were already over your childhood crush.

 

         “Alright everyone,” Suho exclaimed as he clapped his hands together. “That’s a wrap for now, let’s have lunch!”

 

         “I’m so hungry!” Chanyeol heaved a long sigh as he grabbed for his water.

 

         “What are we having?” Baekhyun asked.

 

         “I already ordered from the chicken place—,” Suho replied but quickly stopped. “Oh! I forgot to order for Eunsung!”

 

         “That’s okay.” Sehun smiled triumphantly. “Noona can have mine because I already have a lunch.”

 

         When the food came, everyone quickly grabbed their usual orders, sat down in a circle and started digging in. You also grabbed your and went back to the bench you were previously sitting on.

 

         “Come on Eunsung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter