New Friend.

Seven Year Gap [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Shut up, no I don’t.”

 

“I see the way you looked at her, it's different from how you look at other girls.”

 

Kai stared at him strangely …really?

 

 

Kai’s face looked pretty red… either he was blushing, which he had no reason to, or he’s sick. You frowned as you closed the door. Even though you were trying to keep your distance with Kai, but you couldn't help it when you see someone gets sicks or hurt, it was just in your nature to help them out. 

 

You looked around your fridge and cupboards, trying to find something that might help colds. The only thing you could find was chicken noodle soup, so you took it out from the cupboards and teared open the package. Kai would feel better after he eats this.

 

You were always thinking of Kai, just like seven years ago. Worried when he was sick, worried when he had bruises coming to school. Even though in your heart, you know he doesn’t like you, but you still couldn’t help but think of him. 

Eunsung-ah, there are plenty of other guys around, you were always trying to convice yourself, you should get to know more guys then maybe you’ll find someone perfect for you. But of course, it never worked out.

 

When it was all cooked and ready, you carried it over to Exo-k’s dorm.

“Ah! Noona!” Sehun shouted from across the living room when he saw you, “What are you doing here?”

When he saw what you had food, he got closer and sniffed the air, “Wha…that smells so good.”

“Gomawo~” You smiled at him happily, feeling proud, “This is for Kai, because he looked kind of sick.”

“Kai? But he’s not-”

“Whaaa! It smells so good~” Suho and Baekhyun joined in from the other room.

“Can we have some?” Baekhyun did an aegyo.

You laughed at his cuteness, “kyeopta~ i can't believe you're older than me sometimes, and no, this is for Kai, I think he’s sick.”

Baekhyun looked at you with puppy eyes as he puffed out his cheeks.

“But, I’m sick too.” He pleaded as he tried to do a sneeze.

 

You laughed at his attempt as you placed the soup on the kitchen counter. You walked over to the room that was shared with Kai and D.O, you knocked on the door gently.

 

“Noona! Kai and D.O are both gone.”

“Oh, Chincha?” You looked at Sehun.

“They’re shooting a CF”

“Ahh, arraso.” Then you looked over at Suho, “Suho oppa, can you watch Baekhyun oppa so he won’t steal any of the soup?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter