Cousins.

Seven Year Gap [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I’m gonna let you guys continue your conversation.” Your dad interrupted as he started towards the door, “I gotta get this thing done at the company today.”

 

After you said your goodbyes to your dad and locked the door, you eyed them suspiciously, “Are you two…”

 

Stella tilted her head slightly in confusion, while still smiling brightly. When she finally realized what you were referring to, her eyes widened then started to laugh hysterically, “Oh no! God no!”

 

“Aniya,” Chanyeol reassured, “Bae Yoo Ra and I are cousins.”

 

She glared at Chanyeol upon hearing that name, and elbowed him in the waist. Chanyeol simply dodged, stuck out his tongue and did one of his happy virus laughs.

Bae Yoo Ra was Stella’s Korean name, and she disliked it when people called her that so easily.

 

Stella hesitated then sighed in defeat as she unwrapped her arms from Chanyeol’s, “To be honest, I felt embarrassed”

 

“You felt embarrassed.” You gave her an are-you-kidding-me look, “says the girl that tried out for SM.”

 

“It was weird, okay?” Stella went on, “Imagine walking down the street seeing your dad’s face everywhere acting all seductive when you know in real life, he’s the biggest derp ever. I was embarrassed.”

 

“…I’m not that much of a derp.” Chanyeol defended himself. Only to get disapproving looks from both yourself and Stella. Chanyeol sighed in frustration then began bickering on who was the derpiest one.

You looked at them as they argued and saw how close they were. Ah, sibling love, I wish I had a brother, someone like Chanyeol. You’ve always wanted an older brother, someone totake care of you, look after you, so you wouldn’t have to be alone. Even if you guys would argue at times, but you know that it would always be reconciled.

 

She glared at Chanyeol when she couldn’t come up with anymore arguments to support her point.

You cleared your throat, “But you haven’t explained why you became a trainee yet.”

 

"Oh right..."After a few hesitations, a deep sigh escaped Stella’s lips, “I wanted to show my parents that I can succeed on my own without having to take over the company. I wanted to do something that I would actually enjoy, rather than be stuck some boring office.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter