Grocery Shopping.

Seven Year Gap [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was a bright sunny day despite the fact that it was December. You were at the supermarket with your appa, because he was finally free for once. You lived right beside each other, but it was still hard for the both of you to have father-daughter bonding time. He was always busy at the company sorting out exo’s schedules for after their comeback, even thought it was still months away.

 

It was a Sunday morning, but the place was packed with people. Everyone was loading their carts with massive amounts of food and beverages. Looks like everyone is going to have a feast for Christmas.

 

“Appa.” You started, pushing the shopping cart beside him, “what do you usually do for Christmas?”

 

“Well, our company usually hosts a Christmas party and they invite parents too.”

 

“Oh keurae?” you thought about that for a moment, “but wouldn’t idols rather spend it at home with their families?”

 

“Of course, but idol don’t have breaks during Christmas, even the ones on breaks. There’s lots of Christmas concerts.” Your father replied as he loaded the cart with vegetables, “Sad really, when you think of how much idols have to give up.”

 

“What if I were to become an idol?” You teased as you stuck out your tongue playfully. Your dad stopped and frowned at you, “I would never allow that to happen.”

 

You pouted, trying to look disappointed. You never even thought of becoming an idol anyway; you couldn’t dance for your life, and singing…not one of your best traits.

 

As you went on picking out fresh fruits, a girl slammed into you while she was running, knocking everything out of her hands.

“SORRY!” she apologized frantically as she kneeled down, picking up her multiply packages of ramen. I quickly helped her gather her stuff and handed it to her. She had long light brown hair with color streaks of purple and lime green running through it like water fall.

“Thanks” she sighed as she flicked her hair away from her face

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter