Introductions.

Seven Year Gap [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I’m Choi Eunsung.”

 

 

You walked onto the campus with your new friend, feeling a little less nervous now that you knew someone. He seemed like a really nice guy, very laid back.

 

The first day was pretty boring but easy because there wasn’t much work to do, so the morning passed by fairly quickly.

During lunch you went over to the Starbucks you saw on the campus when you were coming in. You ordered and took a seat near the windows. It was peaceful and quiet so you decided take out a novel and read, but you heard someone calling out, “Eunsung?”

Your head jerked up from your book at a familiar face approaching you. “Kikwang-ssi.” you smiled as he took a seat in front of you.

 

“So which two courses did you pick?” He asked as he took the seat infront of you. 

“Uhh.. English and Math.”

He winced at your answer, “those are some hardcore subjects.”

You laughed as you took a sip of your drink, “What about you Kikwang-ssi?”

“Mmm… I hate how we have to choose two subjects. I only wanted one.” He replied, “Physical Education and Music.”

“Those are some pretty hardcore subjects too.” You teased, “So I’m guessing you only wanted to teach Physical Education?”

“Yeah” he pouted, “Music is cool too, but I’m not as into it as physical Ed.”

You nodded. He would be one of those really cool teachers.

 

“So Eunsung. Have you made any friends yet?”

“Aniyo, not yet.” You slightly blushed.

Kikwang pretended to look hurt at your answer, and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter