Interesting...

Seven Year Gap [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Lay scratched his head unknowingly as he stood outside exo-k’s dorm.

“Ah! That’s right!” Lay exclaimed as he mentally slapped his head for always forgetting things, “Luhan ge told me they had a shooting today…ayyee..”

But who was that girl? A fan? But she didn’t recognize me… Lay thought and pouted to himself as he quickly left the building for a meeting in 10 minutes.

 

 

 

Stella started folding up coats and jackets and stuffing them into suitcases as you sat beside her and helped. The both of you worked in silence until Stella asked you a question, “..What do you think of Sehun?”

 

“Sehun?” You kept on folding with a blank face, but you knew exactly why she was asking, “He’s a cute dongsaeng, wae?” You finally looked up as you gave her a playful smirk.

 

“N-nothing, just curious.” She blurred as she started folding faster.

 

You were about to again when your phone rang. You looked at the caller ID and unknowingly smiled to yourself. Kai.

 

Your bestfriend looked at you then at the phone and frowned. It was weird seeing you smiling at the phone like that, you didn’t do that very often.

 

“Well? Aren’t you gonna pick it up?”

 

“Huh?! Wha-oh yeah.” You cleared your throat as you picked up the call.

 

“Yobosaeyo? Deh. Oh really? If it’s not too much trouble. Deh. Thank you.”

 

Stella raised her brow and gave you a weird look, “who was that?”

 

“Just Kai.” You did your normal poker face as you went back to folding. You refused to let Stella know you still had some feelings for him, because you know that she would make a big deal out of it and tease you nonstop…as if she didn’t already.

 

“Ahh~ Kai called?” she cooed as she playfully nudged your shoulder. Being best friends for so long, of course you told her everything about Kai and your childhood. Even though you kept telling her that you were over Kai and that he was just one of those childhood crushes that people have when they were young. But being the stubborn girl that Stella was, she refused to believe you. Stella could tell from your body language and facial expressions when Kai’s name is mentioned in a conversation that he was definitely not just one of those insignificant crushes.

 

“You know I can talk to him for you if you want.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter