Let's go grab something.

Seven Year Gap [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hey! Be careful with that box!”

 

The whole apartment was full of chaos as some moved boxes, some rearranged the furniture and some even started to unpack. Stella looked around her new apartment as she left out a satisfying sigh. It was definitely bigger than her old apartment even though she was rooming with her best friend now; there was still a lot more space.

Your apartment was never messy but the all the furniture was arranged really awkwardly, leaving the place to have less room that it should.

You were really happy about Stella moving in because it was like a dream come true to live with your best friend and Stella was like the sister you never had.

 

 

“Last box!” The maknae shouted as he entered with a box full of stuff sticking out from it. As soon as he found an empty spot on the kitchen counter and placed it, he happily ran towards Stella with a bright smile plastered on his face, “Noona~!”

You smirked at the both of them as you stepped outside the apartment to give them their space. As soon as you stepped out you spotted Kai leaned against the wall with his eyes shut and head down. He looked tired from lifting the boxes.

 

“Oppa.” You lightly tapped him on the shoulders, “thanks for helping today, it was really nice of you.”

 

It was definitely weird seeing the helpful side of Kai. From the moment you saw him when you were younger, he always looked cold and mean. From what you’ve heard and seen…Kai was never nice to anybody.

 

 “You make it sound as if I’m not nice.” Kai lifted his fist to his lip and slightly chuckled which took you by surprise.

 

“Aniya!” You blushed slightly, hoping Kai wouldn’t be able to notice, “..it’s just that…you don’t look like someone who likes to help a lot…”

 

“So basically you’re saying I’m mean.” He knew what you said was true, but he just wanted to tease you and see your reaction anyway.

 

“Ah-no-I mean- aish! Stupid mouth…”

 

Kai chuckled again. It was fun seeing you stutter and not know what to do. F

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter