His Heart.

Seven Year Gap [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It has been a month since you came to Korea; autumn was arriving and the temperature was getting a bit on the chilly side. During that time, you helped your father with his work almost every single day; you were almost like a second manager for exo-k.

In between shootings, concerts and interviews; you got closer to the members but still kept your distance from Kai.

You and D.O shared a lot of moments together. At first he didn’t want to open up to you because he thought you were just one of those girls that would constantly try to grab every men’s attention, but then as he got to know you and he learned that you were nice, caring and actually very smart.

 

 

“D.O oppa!” You stood outside his room which he shared with Kai. There were only three bedrooms in Exo-K’s dorm, so two members were to share a room. Chanyeol roomed with Baekhyun, Sehun roomed with Suho, and lastly, D.O roomed with Kai.

 

“Ah! EunSung-ah, you’re here? Give me five minutes!” D.O shouted towards to door.

 

 

Inside the room, D.O franticly ran around the room, grabbing his things, and trying to fix his hair in the mirror.

Kai looked at him with a hint of annoyance. “Where are you going?” he asked bitterly.

“EunSung and I are going to the library.”

EunSung this, EunSung that. It’s all that's ever going on with you now. Kai growled under his breath.

 

At this point, he was really confused. Questions swirled in his head, “why hasn’t she made a move on me?” or “why is she keeping her distance with me while she’s so close to the other members”.

Without realizing it, he was beginning to feel a bit jealous each time he thought about it.

 

 

Kai has never cared for anyone aside from himself. Sure he was caring towards the Exo members, but that was different.

But he wasn’t always like this; he was actually once a happy, kind and hyper child back then.

 

 

Twelve Years ago:

 

A little seven year old boy ran down the street with a huge grin on his face as he carried two ice cream cones. This one is for noona! He thought happily as he kept running under the blazing August sun.

Back then, he had a best friend named Park Jiyeon, whom he also had a crush on. Even though she was older than him by 2 years, she always play

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter