Fever.

Seven Year Gap [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Finally he had done it. After all those years of secret admiration and patiently waiting, he had finally told you how he felt.

D.O held you tightly in his arms as if he was afraid that this would all be a dream, that you would disappear again just has you had seven years ago.

D.O’s vision started to blur, and everything was spinning. His head started to hurt again; he could feel that headache he had earlier today coming back.

 

 

You squirmed in his arms as you tried to get his arms off in the nicest way possible. This was definitely not something you expected D.O to do at all.

 

At last, it seemed like forever but he finally loosened his hold and looked at your with a expression that somewhat read as a mixture of satisfaction, admiration, bliss and…fatigue. You also noticed that his face was looking a bit red. At first you thought he was just blushing, but you realized that D.O was having a fever when your arm brushed against his.

 

“Omo!” You placed both of your hands on D.O’s cheeks, “You’re burning up!”

 

D.O smiled down at you as he nodded dazedly. You noticed that his head is starting to wobble back and forth and it didn’t take long before he crashed onto your lap.

 

You stared at the sleeping D.O on your lap with wide eyes as you cursed under your breath, “oh lord…”

 

 

 

Finally, you managed to drag D.O from the living room to your bed. You laid him down gently as he snored softly in his sleep. You giggled a little beside the sleeping D.O. His face looked so peaceful that you couldn’t help but stared.

You checked his temperature again and was about to go next door to get help from the other boys when you realized that they were probably not home. Dang it. You thought as you headed for the bathroom to prepare a wet towel.

 

What do people do when someone is having a fever… Your thoughts wondered through all the dramas you’ve watched as you filled abowl with cold water. I guess they make them porridges or something…or maybe I should run to the closest pharmacy and grab some medicine…

 

You decided to do the latter first and did a quick run to the pharmacy that was located two blocks down the street. You thanked and paid for the medicine as you quickly hurried back.

 

You checked on D.O again who seemed to be sleeping very uncomfortably with a frown on his face. You quickly walked over and took the wet towel that was previously on his head. You dunked it the water again and started wiping D.O’s somewhat sweaty face and arm.

When D.O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter