A visit

Seven Year Gap [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Long time no update, and I'M SO SORRY! PLEASE DONT KILL ME.

Here's a recap of the story so far. I know it's been a long time since i've updated so i assume that some of you might have forgotten about the plot line. 

If you didn't.....THEN WOW! I LOVE YOU! but if you did, that's okay, i'll fill you in.

In the recent chapters, D.O confessed to Eunsung, Kai fingured out Eunsung was actually the girl from his childhood, and D.O returned a pink note book she had dropped when she was young, so she now knows that D.O had also gone to the same school as her before.

 

           Day by day, you grew closer and more comfortable around D.O. He was like the brother you’ve always wanted to have, yet because of his confession a few days earlier, everything became slightly awkward.

 

           Today, you were being a total couch potato at your apartment while Stella was on the other side, painting her nails.

 

           “Whachagonnadoing today?” She asked without looking up.

 

           “The usual…” You replied as you kept switching the channels. It was still morning, and there was nothing good on TV.   

 

           “Which is what?” Stella laughed. “Going out with D.O, or hanging with Kai?”

 

           You immediately shot up. “You know that’s not the usual!” You shouted to your defence.

 

           “Calm down, I was only joking,” Stella said as she closed up the nail polish bottle. “Seriously though, get a life. I know you have a break between your semesters, but you should at least do something productive.”

 

           “What about you? Shouldn’t you be at the company…you know, training?”

 

           “It’s not like I’m debuting anytime soon. The training is on and off for me.”

 

           There was a moment of silence before Stella spoke again, “You know, I think you should giving dating a go.”

 

           You frowned at Stella’s random disclaim. “Where is this coming from?”

 

           Stella shrugged as she walked over to the table. “I’m just saying, it’s not a bad idea.

In fact, why don’t you take this to the company for me?” Stella handed me box wrapped in a blue fabric.

 

           “Is this a lunch box?” You raised a brow. “For Sehun?”

 

           “W-well, yeah. Who else.” Stella quickly replied.

 

           Did she just stutter? You chuckled inwardly as you took it from her.

 

           “Why not go yourse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter