Crying

Seven Year Gap [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hi readers! I got a new poster! 

The one before was really pretty, but i just felt like i needed a change.... 

So, if you're intereted in who made this beautiful poster, go read the forward for credits! (: 

Enjoy the story~

--------------------------------------------------------------

 

               The girl, Sora, tried to grab Kai’s attention in everyway possible, but it just wasn’t working in her favourites. Kai never showed an ounce of interest or attention, and he continued to gave her the cold shoulder until she left.

 

               Unknowing, you let out a sigh of relief that didn’t go unnoticed by Kai.

 

               She must be tired, Kai thought as he glanced your way. “You should go home,” he said as he picked up your bag for you. As soon as those words left his mouth, he immediately regretted them, because he realized the harshness of his words.

 

               You shockingly looked up at Kai for a moment before you slowly reached slowly for your things. “O-okay” You didn’t know that Kai hadn’t wanted you to be there that badly.

 

               You stood up quickly without making eye contact. “I’m sorry for bothering you,” you mumbled quietly before you walked towards the door.

 

               Kai looked at you as you were making your way towards the door as he scratched his head in frustration. He felt extremely guilty for his choice of words. It was weird too; Kai was always one with words, especially around girls. Yet, he always found himself fumbling with the right things to say whenever he was around you. Perhaps it was your beauty and presence itself that had knocked out his every breath, whatever the reason was, he was completely lost. “W-wait!”

 

               You turned around at Kai’s voice, and saw him jogging towards you.

 

               “I’m sorry,” He huffed. “I didn’t mean it like that when I said you should go home, I mean you should go home because you looked tired. I didn’t mean it to sound like you shouldn’t be here, or that I didn’t want you here. Wait—no, that came out wrong. Arrg!”

 

               You tried to keep a straight face while looking at a frustrated Kai trying to explain the misunderstood situation, but this unusual, yet adorable side of him made you chuckle out loud; leaving a very confused Kai.

 

               “What’s wrong?” He asked as he scratched the back of his neck.

 

               “It’s alright, Kai.” You patted his shoulders as you smiled up at him. “You don’t have to explain, I understand.”

 

               Without another words from Kai,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter