Impossible

Seven Year Gap [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

         Upon discovering that the guy who sat beside was the leader of exok, you didn’t hesitate to tell that you were the daughter of his manger, and showed him a family photo to prove it. After that, the both of you started to get closer to each other; sharing stories of each other’s lives, and experiences with school and training as well.

 

         After thirteen hours of flight, the plane finally landed in Korea.

 

         “Who’s picking your up, Eunsung-ssi?” Suho asked as he stood up to get his carryon luggage.

 

         “Oh, let’s drop the formalities. It feels weird since I’m still getting used to Korean,” you laughed awkwardly. “My dad said he would be here.”

 

         “Me too!” Suho exclaimed as he pointed towards himself. “He said that he would pick me up as well.”

 

         “Then, I guess he’s killing two birds with one stone,” you chuckled.

 

         Suho and you walked together to meet up with your father. From a distance, you could see your father standing in the middle of a lot of fan girls with their handmade signs. You couldn’t even say anything to your father when you saw him, because your voice was immediately drowned by the sound of screams.

 

         You could tell how popular he was when you saw the fans waiting for his arrival. You were hesitant to follow at first, unwilling to be drowned by the sea of fan girls, but Suho insisted that you follow him, and so you did.

 

         Did you regret it? Yes; deeply. Insults and threats were thrown towards you as if it was the most normal thing ever. A few daring fans even shoved you with their own bodies, but you quickly regained your posture and followed along. You weren’t angry with their actions; rather, their actions took you off by surprise.

 

          “Eunsung ah, I have to organize Chanyeol’s birthday event today, so I can’t help you unpack.” Your father looked at your apologetically when you were inside the van. "But I already got some furniture set up."

 

         “No, it’s okay!” You replied. “I know you’re busy, there’s not much anyway.”

 

         “Manager Choi.” Suho stepped in. “Why don’t EunSung come to the party as well, I’m sure the other members and staffs won’t mind.”

 

 

         You dropped off your luggage in side your apartment, which located right in between your father’s and exo-k’s dorms. This was not what you imagined when you imagined independent living, but you didn’t mind, you missed your father a lot.

 

         “I thought about sharing an apartment, but then you’re all grown up now. So, I thought you might like your own privacy.” Your father patted your shoulder.

 

         “Thanks, appa, for being considerate.” You smiled.

 

         “Eunsung ah.” Suho poked his head inside your front door. “Wanna meet the other members right now for an introduction before the party?”

 

         “Oh, okay!” You called back from your living room. You were definitely not ready to see Kai again, especially not after you just had a thirteen hour flight. It wasn’t because of jet leg, since you got enough sleep during the flight, but it was rather because you still looked haggard. Looking like hell wasn’t the ‘first’ impression you wanted for him to have of you after seven years.

 

         Your heart started to race and your head swirled. This was somehow more nerve racking than confessing to him.

 

         As soon as you stepped into the living room where all the Exo-k members were at, all conversations stopped and heads turned towards your direction.

 

         “Ah, hyung!” One of them ran up to Suho and grabbed his arm as he whispered, rather loudly, “Hyung, we’re not allowed to have girls over. Manager Choi will be here any minute!”

 

         “Yah! What do you see me as?” Suho pushed him back playfully. “You think I don’t know that, maknae?”

 

         “Everyone, this is Choi Eunsung, Manager Choi’s daughter.” Suho introduced.

 

         Everyone nodded in comprehension as they stared at you in awe. It was definitely a surprise, they all knew that the manger had a daughter, but they never knew she was that good looking.

 

         “Hi! I’m the maknae, Sehun.” Sehun beamed at you, and you greeted him back in return.

 

         “I’m Chanyeol!”

 

         “I’m Baekhyun!”

 

         “I’m D.O, Kyungsoo. Whatever you wanna call me.” D.O smiled shy at you.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter