Last Period

Pregnant by a Unicorn

After school Kris and Lay went to Lay's house like they usually did. Kris hugged a pillow while he watched Lay play a video game. Even though he didn't understand why Lay always played the game and ignored him he liked watching him anyways.

When Lay was finally done playing the game he turned to Kris who was watching him like a cute lonely puppy. "What are you staring at?" he grinned.

"Same thing as always" Kris sighed "You."

"You're too cute for me to resist you~" Lay giggled. He leaned over to kiss Kris and started carressing his... head. He slipped his tongue into his mouth and they started to french.

Lay hovered over Kris and started to lift up his shirt to reveal his stomach. When he did he suddenly stopped kissing him and looked down at his tummy. "Kris... are you gaining weight?" he asked pinching a little bit of fat from Kris's stomach in his fingers.

"Hey... that hurts" Kris whimpered pulling his shirt down to hide his stomach. *So what if I gained a few pounds...*

"Sorry hyung" Lay pouted playfully and started kissing Kris again. He managed to pull Kris's shirt off this time before Kris pushed him away and said "I have to pee."

When Kris was done he opened the door to see Lay waiting on the other side.

"Is something wrong?" Lay asked worried. "Rather did I do something wrong?"

"It's fine" Kris sighed. "I'm not mad at you if that's what you're thinking."

"Thank goodness" Lay sighed in relief. He spun Kris around and hugged him from behind so they could see eachother embracing in the bathroom mirror. When he did so he rubbed Kris's chest and pointed to his curiously. "Hyung did you notice your s are darker than usual?" He poked the gently.

"OUCH" Kris exclaimed loudly. "That hurts."

"Are you sure you're fine?" Lay asked again getting really worried that so much was going wrong with Kris all of a sudden. "My friend is a doctor. Let's just call him and tell him what's going on it'll only take a minute."

Kris reluctantly agreed "fine."

Lay grabbed his phone and dialed the number. Bring bring bring. "Hey Suho it's Lay. I was wondering if you could diagnose my bo.... girlfriend for me" Lay said.

"Okay. What symptoms is she experiencing?"

"Well she is nauseated and threw up; her s got darker and really sensitive; and" he started to whisper into the phone "she gained a little bit of weight."

"Hmmm" Suho's voice said pensively. "How long has it been since her last period?"

Lay's eyes and mouth widened and he dropped the phone in shock.

"What is it?" Kris asked when he saw how surprised Lay reacted.

"He wants to know when you had your last period."