Peace Offering

Pregnant by a Unicorn

"You'll have to take some time off school until you get all better." Lay said and smiled tucking Kris's hair behind his ear, giving Kris shivers.

"That's fine." Kris said. "But what about D.O?"

"What about D.O?" Lay asked confused.

"He accidentally found out about... the baby..." Kris found himself tearing up again as soon as he mentioned her so he shook his head and sighed. "What if he tells people?"

"I'll talk to him about it." Lay said. "For now just worry about resting up okay?"

Kris spent the next 2 weeks in Dr. Ayu's company. She didn't really seem to have anything better to do so she spent most of the time drinking and singing bad karaoke. Sometimes she looked through fashion magazines with Kris and since he didn't really have anything better to do he went along with it too. But mostly he did his homework that Lay brought him and studied so he wouldn't get too behind in school. Especially since finals were coming up soon.

Finally Lay came to take him home. Lay didn't want Kris to exert himself too much so he carried him all the way home in his arms. He put him in the bed and laid down next to him.

"What do you think is next for us?" Kris asked looking Lay deep in the eyes.

"Well... For now I guess we should just go with the flow and focus on finals... Then we can have an awesome summer break!" Lay said cheerfully.

"Yeah." Kris smiled. "What do you wanna do this summer?"

"Hmm... Let's go to Disney World!"

"Disney World?" Kris rolled his eyes. "We can't go to Disney World that's too far away."

"Hmm... Why don't we go on an adventure?"

"An adventure?"

"Like to the beach or something."

Kris grinned.

"Leave it to me hyung. I'll plan an awesome vacation." Lay said seeing Kris's smile.

"Okay." Kris said. "Just don't fail your exams while planning it!"

The next day Kris went to school and turned in the pile of homework for 2 weeks that he missed. When he got to school he went to his locker to put some books away. When he closed his locker D.O was standing on the other side.

"Whoa..." Kris said surprised.

"Hi Kris." D.O said.

"Hi..." Kris said confused why D.O was talking to him. D.O held out a box of something. Kris took it asking "What's this?"

"It's a box of treats." D.O smiled. "I wanted to apologize for how I acted that night and because Lay told me what happened to your daughter. I'm sorry."

"It's okay D.O." Kris patted him on the shoulder. "Truce?"

"Okay" D.O smiled.

"Thanks for the treats" Kris said.

When lunch came Kris was going to go to EXO's table but when he walked out of his classroom he saw Lay waiting for him.

"Hey" Lay greeted. "Do you wanna sit somewhere special today?"

"Like where?" Kris asked. Lay smiled and led him to the sidewalk where they sat the first time they met. As they sat down on the ground Lay asked him "Hey what's that box in your hands?"

"D.O gave me some treats as a peace offering" Kris shrugged.

"Ohhh yum. Can I have some? What kind are they?" Lay asked. Kris opened the box.

He gasped and dropped it. out tumbled hundreds of little biscuits shaped like dog bones.

"THAT D.O" Kris growled his eyes fueled with flames. "HE GAVE ME DOG TREATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"