You're The One

Pregnant by a Unicorn

When the final bell rang Kris gathered his things and was prepared to go home. However as soon as he left his classroom he saw Lay waiting for him in the hall.

"Hey Kris" Lay greeted. "Come with me"

"But I was going to go home and start my homework" Kris objected but Lay shook his head and chuckled.

"You're in EXO now so you have to greet your fans after school and then I'll walk you home" he said with his arms crossed.

"Well okay" Kris said. They walked outside and saw a big group of girls surrounding the ten other guys. You weaved into the middle of the crowd and immediately the girls started shouting things like "KRIS OPPA YOU'RE SO HANDSOME" "KRIS OPPA YOU'RE MY FAVORITE"

Kris lifted his hand up and nodded modestly. He definitely was not used to getting this attention.

An hour later the school security guard shooed the girls away. The other members of EXO said goodbye and Lay told Kris "I'll walk you home now".

You started to walk home but before you got there Lay stopped at another house and said "This is my house. Come inside for a while".

Kris didn't want to be rude so he followed Lay into the house. Lay threw down his backpack and started looking through the cabinet in the kitchen. "Do you want anything to eat?" he asked Kris but Kris shook his head. Lay started eating some chips.

Kris followed Lay into Lay's bedroom. When they got in there Lay started playing a video game on his computer ignoring Kris. Kris watched him blankly wondering why Lay wasn't paying any attention when he invited him inside. Did Lay forget he was there or something?

He crawled up beside Lay and tugged on his arm a little big. "Lay" he said trying to get his attention.

"Kawaii" Lay said breaking out into an unexected smile "You're begging for my attention"

"I'm not..." Kris said but before anything else Lay suddenly planted a kid on his lips.

"What was that for?" Kris asked surprised.

"Because you're cute" Lay told Kris and started to crawl on top of him on the bed. "And because I knew the first time I saw you"

"Knew what?" Kris said blinking as Lay covered him.

"That you're the one"

___

Kris opened his eyes and found Lay staring down at him as if he was watching him while he slept or something. Then he realized Lay didn't have his shirt on. *???* Kris couldn't remember a thing.

He looked down and saw he was covered in a blanket but he realized his clothes weren't on too.

*Omona* Kris sighed suddenly realizing what happened. *I had with a guy... and I barely know him too*