Bump Bump

Pregnant by a Unicorn

"What are you thinking about?" Lay asked cheerfully as he linked arms with kris on the way home.

"Well I was just wondering..." Kris said. "Did you still find me attractive even when I was pregnant before?"

"You mean when you had your baby bump?" Lay grinned. "Of course in a way I did. You're you so you'll always be beautiful. Why?"

"Well I was trying to imagine you with a baby bump." Kris admitted bashfully.

"I'll still be y" Lay said. "So do you think they'll be boys or girls or one of each?"

"I really don't know." Kris grinned. "Maybe yours will be a boy since you're the man in this relationship."

"Really hyung? I think you're pretty manly."

"I feel more feminine than ever." Kris sighed.

"Well it's good to be a mix of both right? Since we're both going to be mommies and daddies."

Kris got his baby bump back before Lay did. It was basically as soon as they hit month 3 right when summer vacation was ending and their senior year was starting up.

"I'm so jealous~" Lay sighed poking Kris's now protruding tummy gently. "I want my bump too!"

"You'll get it before you know it." Kris smirked wryly. He still couldn't really imagine Lay looking like that.

The next day was the first day of school. Kris put on his uniform and smiled because he still looked more or less normal in the uniform. When he went outside he saw Lay waiting outside his house for him.

"Hi hyung." Lay grinned. "Let's walk to school today."

"Of course." Kris smiled taking Lay's hand in his.

When they got to school they didn't even bother letting go of each other's hands. Since the food fight during finals week everyone would already know they were an item.

When they got to Kris's locker they were swarmed as usual by the groups of girls who hadn't yet found other EXO members. "KRIS OPPA IS IT TRUE YOU'RE PREGNANT?"

Kris and Lay exchanged a grin. "Do I look pregnant?" Kris said pointing to his uniform. Since his bump was still tiny it didn't look like he was pregnant under his loose uniform.

"KRIS OPPA DID YOU GIVE BIRTH TO A BABY?"

"No such thing happened." Kris said shaking his head.

"One last year at school." Lay said coolly as they walked away from the crowd of girls.

"It's a shame we won't be able to finish it right?" Kris sighed.

"Well maybe we will." Lay admitted. "Since Dr. Ayu and I are unicorns we can heal both of us after the births and we should be able to come back to school without missing much time at all."

"Yeah but who will watch the babies while we're at school?"

Lay thought about it for a minute before saying "Dr. Ayu!"

"Hmm..." Kris sighed. "I guess so."

When lunch time finally came around they went to EXO's normal table. There they saw all the members of EXO looking very hungry. Then Kris realized why they didn't have any food: D.O wasn't there.

"Where's D.O?" Kris asked Suho when they sat down.

Suho shook his head sighing. "D.O was so humiliated after that incident last year he left EXO."

Kris gasped. "He LEFT EXO?"

Suho nodded.

Kris turned to Lay. "Wow I feel so bad. D.O is an outcast now and it's all my fault."

"It's not your fault Kris" Lay told him. "Remember D.O chose to act the way he did and gave you those dog treats."

"Still" Kris sighed. "I feel bad. I'm going to go talk to him."