:)

Pregnant by a Unicorn

"D.O YOU STUPID DONUT." Kris shouted as he stomped up to EXO's table swinging his arms madly. Lay was running behind him scared to see what Kris would do.

"What's going on?" Suho asked when he saw them.

"THIS STUPID DONUT GAVE ME DOG TREATS." Kris growled through his gritted teeth. "HE INSULTED MY CHILD."

"What?" Everyone in EXO gasped in unison.

"Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Kris..." Lay said worried and grabbing Kris's arm.

"LET GO" Kris said shaking him off. He grabbed bug eyed D.O by the coat and yanked him out of his seat and stared down at him (since he was like a foot taller). "I WILL CUT YOU."

"I dare you to try" D.O glared coolly.

Kris let go and raised his fist swinging it to punch D.O right in the face.

"OUCH" D.O stumbled back clutching his nose. "You broke my nose..." He looked at his hands to see them covered in blood. "YOU LITTLE " he jumped at Kris swinging punches and kicks at him. They started going at it while Lay grabbed Kris to hold him back.

"STOP IT KRIS" Lay said while clutching him from behind but Kris fought to get free from his grip

He walked up to the table and grabbed some of the spagetie that D.O brought from school. "TAKE THIS -CRAZED FEEDING ADDICT" Kris roared flinging the spagetie at D.O and hitting him square in the face.

"WHY YOU" D.O yelled tackling Kris to the ground and pouring the whole container full of spaghetti on his head. "DON'T TRY TO ACT LIKE YOU DIDN'T LIKE MY FOOD. YOU ATE EVERYTHING I MADE FOR YOU AND YOU SURE SEEMED TO LIKE THOSE CINNAMON ROLLS."

"You don't get it do you?!" Kris retorted. "You were just REBOUND. I NEVER WOULD HAVE SLEPT WITH YOU IF I WASN'T TRYING TO GET OVER LAY" Kris grabbed a huge pot of soup from the table ready to throw it on D.O. He tossed it but D.O ducked out of the way and the soup landed right all over Lay. Lay stood there dripping in shock.

"....................KRIS............ WU............... FAN............" Lay growled glaring at Kris scary.

"Sorr--" Kris started to say but before he could finish Lay started running for him. He jumped off the ground and ran away covered in spagetie followed by both soup soaked Lay and bloody spagetie covered D.O leaving everyone in EXO and the rest of the school in shock.

They ran all the way across the school and almost all the gates when they ran straight into the school principal

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?" the prinicpal roared. "ALL OF YOU DETENTION RIGHT NOW."