ing It

Pregnant by a Unicorn

When they got to Dr. Ayu's apartment she cleared the table off again and made Kris take off his shirt to lay on the table.

"Ok Klis this wirr be a rittre walm ok" she said when she took out a jar of cherry pie filling and smeared it all over his belly. She wheeled in a TV on a cart and hooked up her microphone to it and then pressed the mic against Kris's stomach and rubbed it around. On the screen was a bunch of gray static in undecipherable shapes.

"Is that the baby?" Kris asked staring confused at the TV screen.

"Yes arr 8 of the babies!!" Dr. Ayu exclaimed. "OCTOKLIS!!!"

"WHAT!" Kris screamed. "EIGHT BABIES?"

"Calm down Kris." Lay sweated. "She's just kidding there's only one baby."

"ROOK! The baby has a holn just rike hel daddy!!!" Dr. Ayu exclaimed suddenly.

"So the baby is a girl then?!" Lay squealed excited. Kris got really dizzy seeing the unicorn horn on his baby. When Lay noticed he squeezed his hand and said "What's wrong Kris?"

"The baby has a horn..." Kris sighed.

Lay frowned. "Kris... It's not going to stab through you or anything! It's well protected in your tummy! And we have to do a C-section to get her out anyways."

Kris wasn't really worried about the baby stabbing him. It was more like the fact that his baby was a unicorn and it felt so alien all of a sudden. But regardless of what species it was he still loved the baby because it was his own baby.

When they were done and Dr. Ayu told them the baby was all okay and Kris cleaned the ultrasound goo off him they decided to take the day off.

"Where do you wanna go?" Lay said as he skipped along.

"I don't know." Kris shrugged.

"I had an idea!" Lay said. "But it's a surprise so I brought a blindfold."

Kris was confused but he let Lay put a blindfold on him and led him somewhere far away. When they finally got there Kris could feel plants scratching at his legs as they walked. Finally Lay stopped him and pulled the blindfold off.

"SURPRISE!!!" Lay cheered. Kris looked around. They were standing in a flowery field in the middle of nowhere.

"What's going on?" Kris asked.

"I'm going to give you a ride." Lay winked.

"A ride...?" Kris asked.

"Yes. Haven't you ever wanted to ride a unicorn?"

Kris gazed at him suspiciously. "I can't ride a horse I'm pregnant."

"I AM NOT A HORSE!" Lay sighed. "Don't call me a horse. I'm a unicorn!"

"Sorry." Kris sighed. "It was just a mistake."

"It'll be okay Kris I'll be gentle. If anything happens I can heal you. I'm a unicorn remember."

Kris sighed too. "Fine..."

Lay transformed into the beautiful white unicorn.

Kris climbed on his back and straddled him. Lay galloped away.

"Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" Kris exclaimed as the wind flew through his hair.

Suddenly he fell off the unicorn tumbled onto the ground and landed on his stomach.