Lunch Period

Pregnant by a Unicorn

When lunchtime finally came around Kris didn't go to the regular table. Since he wanted to avoid Lay he went to the spot he sat at on the very first day and sat down there. He wouldn't be able to eat the lunch D.O always brought them but it was a price worth paying to not see that stupid unicorn. He opened the box of donuts. There were only 3 left. That would be enough for lunch.

Just when he was about to put one in his mouth he noticed a pair of legs standing in front of him. He looked up and saw D.O grinning down at him. "Wow! You ate almost all the donuts! I guess what they say about you is true then."

"What do they say?" Kris asked confused as D.O sat on the sidewalk next to him.

"That you're really into... eating... And that's why you gained so much weight." He giggled. "Sorry hyung but it's true right?" He shook his head smiling as he pulled more boxes of food out of his backpack.

Kris didn't really say anything as D.O handed him pasta. Finally he said "You aren't eating lunch with EXO today?"

D.O shook his head.

"They'll probably starve without you" Kris sighed.

"Oh well." D.O grinned.

Kris and D.O started stuffing their faces with pasta while casually talking about boring things like weather and school. Kris was happy to get his mind off that stupid unicorn.

"So do you wanna walk home together after school?" Kris asked when the lunch bell rang.

D.O's eyes widened clearly not expecting that question. "Sure." He grinned and wiped some sauce off Kris's face. "See you after class!"

When school let out Kris looked around eagerly for D.O and saw him waiting by the school gates.

"Hi!" They greeted each other in unison. They both laughed.

They started heading home and arrived at Kris's house. "Do you wanna come inside for a while?" Kris asked while hovering outside his front door.

"Sure" D.O smiled.

They went up the stairs to head straight to Kris's bedroom. When they got in D.O immediately noticed the box of uneaten cinnamon rolls still sitting there.

"You didn't eat any of the cinnamon rolls?" He frowned.

"Sorry" Kris said. "I wasn't very hungry last night."

"That's okay." D.O assured. "It's not like they already went bad or something."

"True." Kris smirked. "Anyways there's something I wanted to ask you. Something I've been wondering about."

"What is it?" D.O asked while reaching out to place his hand on Kris's.

Kris hesitated for a moment before saying "Why is it you've been doing all this stuff for me? Making me so much food?"

"Isn't it obvious?" D.O grinned. "I'm a chubby chaser."