MAMA

Pregnant by a Unicorn

Kris and Lay stared at each other with their eyes wide. Finally Lay broke the gaze to turn back to Dr. Ayu.

"You mean... Not only is Kris pregnant but I'm pregnant too?" He said pointing to hisself.

Dr. Ayu nodded.

"I'm not sure I'm ready for this." Kris sighed. "It hasn't even been that long since we lost the baby..."

Dr. Ayu put her hand on his shoulder and said wisely. "It's kind of rike a milacre. Maybe youl baby daughtel gave hel one wing to give this special gift to you because she can see youl back so fal ahead on the load flom hel and can't catch up but she wants to hear youl scal and give you a shining kira kira tomollow. Because of these gifts even the scals reft behind in youl past wirr be deal to you now. She wirr terr you 'don't be aflaid, it's arr light.' Because you ale woln out and tiled, now you wirr know stlength. And now you wirr be abre to folgive even the past that you hate."

"Wow..." Kris said when she finished. He put his hand on his tummy. "A new baby... TWO new babies..."

"I'm. Pregnant." Lay still couldn't get over it. "I'm going to be a mama."

Kris smiled seeing how elated his boyfriend was but he didn't really know how he felt about it yet.

"So how did this happen?" Kris asked. "How did I get Lay pregnant if I'm not a unicorn?"

"Hmmm... Werr it appeals it wolks both ways." Dr. Ayu nodded. "Because Ray is a unicoln, you can get plegnant and he can get plegnant too."

Kris was really wondering if the baby was Dr. Ayu's but he knew that was really unlikely. After all Lay mated with Dr. Ayu about a month ago but only got sick right after he made love with Kris again.

Lay grabbed Kris's hand and put it on his stomach, "Look Kris! I felt the baby kick!"

Kris smiled amused. "The baby can't kick you yet. You just conceived! Are you sure you don't just have gas?"

*Two new babies...* Kris grinned to himself. Of course he would never forget their first daughter they never got to meet, Melissarah.