NOT Pregnant

Pregnant by a Unicorn

"I'm not... PREGNANT." Kris objected as Lay dragged him to the convenience store. "I am a guy you know..."

"I know but you have allllll the symptoms." Lay explained. "Just take one pregnancy test!"

"Fine." Kris glowered. "Just one. If I'm not pregnant--WHICH I'M NOT--you owe me a day of no computer games."

"Deal!" Lay said as he picked out a pregnancy test.

When they got back to Lay's house he took the test out of the box and handed it to Kris ushering him into the bathroom. "So I'm just supposed to pee on this stick?" Kris asked staring at the test.

When Kris was done doing his business he zipped up his pants and washed his hands. He gave Lay the test to hold while they waited and crossed his arms rebelliously.

It didn't even take a minute for Lay's eyes to bulge out of his head.

"See I told you I'm not pregnant." Kris grinned at the shocked look on Lay's face. "Now you owe me--"

"No. Look." Lay said and showed Kris the front of the test. There were two dark red lines on it.

"Hey! This can't be right." Kris objected pushing the test back over to Lay.

"There are NO FALSE POSITIVES!" Lay said waving the stick in Kris's face.

"Lay" Kris sighed. "IT IS IMPOSSIBLE."

"What if it's not though?" Lay retorted. "Just go to a doctor and get a test and we can find out for sure."

Kris rolled his eyes. "Lay you sound CRAZY. And any doctor you go to will think so too."

"But I know the perfect doctor even though she's a little unorthodox she'll know definitely." Lay put his hands together and pleaded.

"........................Fine."

Lay grinned and picked up a phone to set up the appointment.

 

 

Lay dragged Kris up to a fancy apartment building. "This doesn't look like a doctor's office." Kris grumbled.

"I told you she's unorthodox so she only works from home." Lay said.

They knocked on the front door and came to the door a short lady with long pink hair.

"Kris this is Dr. Ayu" Lay introduced.

"HI KLIS!!" Dr. Ayu beamed. "Ray tord me arrrr about you. Come inside now."

When they came in she lead them to the dining room. Lay sat down in a chair while Dr. Ayu pushed everything off the table onto the floor and made Kris lay on it.

"Filst I need to take youl measulements." she pulled off her 5 inch pump and put it up to Kris's chest. She put her ear up to it. "UH HUH purse is nolmar. OK. Now fol the plegnancy test."

She pulled a needle out of her pocket and stuck it in Kris's arm and drew out some blood.

"OK ARR GOOD!" she cheered. "I wirr go get youl lesurts now ok!"

She turned to Lay and said "Ray can you come to my rab with me?"

Kris watched Lay and Dr. Ayu walk away to her lab while whispering suspiciously.

A few minutes later Lay came back and sat by Kris who was sitting up on the table now. He grabbed Kris's hand and shook his legs and wiggled around excited.

"What are you so happy about?" Kris asked.

"Because I'm going to be a father~" Lay squealed.

"You don't know that yet!" Kris objected. "Besides you shouldn't be excited. We're only teenagers."

"It will be okay Kris. I know it'll be okay if it's the two of us." Lay grinned.

"What makes you so sure?"

"Because I love you!"

Kris froze and stared at Lay. It was the first time Lay told him he loved him.

"What's wrong?" Lay said with his eyes wide. "Did I say something wrong?"

"N-no..." Kris stuttered. "I love you too."

Lay smiled and leaned into kiss Kris but right before he did Dr. Ayu walked into the room.

"Conglaturations!" she beamed. "You ale going to be palents!!!"