Baby Bump

Pregnant by a Unicorn

Kris started wearing baggy clothes but one morning he woke up to find his baby bump was too big to hide anymore. He put on a baggy tshirt and a striped sweater but he could still see his belly protruding through. *Oh no...* He called Lay to come over right away.

"What's wrong?" Lay said when he climbed into Kris's bedroom window. Kris just pointed at his belly underneath 2 layers of clothing. Lay's eyes got really big. "THE BABY!" he squealed lifting up Kris's shirt to rub his hand on his belly. "I can't believe he's grown so much already."

"Or she" Kris corrected. "We still don't know the . Anyways that's not the problem right now. How am I supposed to go around with this lump on my stomach?! We still haven't told my parents about the baby or even that we're dating."

"Maybe we should just tell your parents honestly" Lay said. "They might still love you even when they find out."

"Okay..." Kris sighed. "We have to tell them today then."

"Right now?"

Kris nodded. "Otherwise they'll notice my tummy and then they'll know worry or something."

They went downstairs and Kris's parents were eating breakfast. Bacon as usual.

"Mom dad" Kris started standing by the head of the table "You know my friend Lay."

"Hi Lay" Kris's mom greeted. "Why don't you sit down and join us. We're having breakfast. By the way Kris have you been gaining weight?" She eyed him funny.

"Actually mom that's exactly what I wanted to talk to you about." Kris said. "Lay and I have something to tell you."

"What is it sweetie?" she put some Bacon on Lay and Kris's plates.

"Lay and I are... It's complicated." Kris sighed.

"Sweetie I already know you're gay" she said. "You think I didn't notice when you spend every night at Lay's house and come home with hickeys on your neck?"

Kris blushed and rubbed his neck. "Okay. Thanks for accepting me. But there's actually more to it than that."

"What is it?" Kris's dad said gruffly.

Kris stood up and lifted up his shirt to show off his growing baby bump. "I'm pregnant."

"REALLY?!" Kris's mom exclaimed with starry eyes. "You mean I'm going to be a grandmother?!"

Kris nodded.

"That's great honey." His mom grabbed his face and kissed him all over.

"You mean you're not mad or in disbelief?"

"Of course not!" She smiled. "I always knew you were special honey. Now eat your bacon before it gets cold."

Kris turned to Lay suspiciously. "You used your unicorn powers to brainwash my parents didn't you?"

"Did no such thing~" Lay grinned.

"If you say so." Kris rolled his eyes. "We should get going to our appointment with Dr. Ayu."

"We get to find out the baby's today~" Lay cheered.